The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a proper wage structure in place to match the top six + the transfer funds to back it up a new DOF + manager will not get us anywhere other than where we are now. We might pick up 1 or 2 points extra but the base foundation of the club is all wrong, get it right on the green stuff and everything else at AVFC sorts itself out. This relies on funds that are never going to be available so new manager, big wow. Doomed to fail without major changes no matter who the manager is.

Without a proper wage structure in place to match the top six + the transfer funds to back it up a new DOF + manager will not get us anywhere other than where we are now. We might pick up 1 or 2 points extra but the base foundation of the club is all wrong, get it right on the green stuff and everything else at AVFC sorts itself out. This relies on funds that are never going to be available so new manager, big wow. Doomed to fail without major changes no matter who the manager is.
Define 'fail'. With a decent manager we could at least be an Everton.

If you will all join me...

Our father, who art in heaven...

hallowed be thy name....

Thy Championship come

Thy have been done.

With a dearth of a first eleven

Give us no more this daily dread

If you will all join me...

Our father, who art in heaven...

hallowed be thy name....

Thy Championship come

EDIT

This has Binne Dunne

In Hull, as it is in Donny

Give us this day our 3 points

And forgive our negatitivy

As we forgive those who score 5 against us

I've been thinking about McLeish's record. He draws lots of games and it looks like Villa are on course for around 38 points at best, which is an average of a draw per game. With that in mind, maybe UB40 could re-record their famous hit 1 in 10 and dedicate it to Mcleish - One in Three

I am a 1 in 3, a draw is all I need.

I am a 1 in 3, even though a win exists.

Nobody wants me, but I am still there,

A monumental blunder by Randy who doesn't care!

Bloody UB40! Is everything about this manager linked to Blues :D

Agree with Risso just the 1st and 2nd lines to rhyme and it could be a catchy winner. So the complete opposite of McLeish.

Dudes, the opening lines of the original didn't rhyme either, hence mine don't! :-)

However. if you want them to rhyme how's about:

I am a 1 in 3, a win could mean that I succeed

Any better?

Well, i feel at breaking point with him as our manager. I feel like i gave him plenty of time to win me over.

I saw how he played at Blues, and gave him the leeway that he was working within a budget and it was the players that were at his disposal.

but after months of dire, negative tactics i just can't take another season(or two) of this bloke.

Absolutely no ambition, no desire to take the game to opposition teams. it's just soul destroying.

I can't understand how people are still willing to give him a chance. Game after game, he goes with the same 'game plan' hopeing to nick a goal and hang on for dear life.

I mean for **** sake, when was the last time we kept a clean sheet? how likely is it that we won't concede, anyone with any semblance of intelligent would know to win a game we need to score more than once.

I've been thinking about McLeish's record. He draws lots of games and it looks like Villa are on course for around 38 points at best, which is an average of a draw per game. With that in mind, maybe UB40 could re-record their famous hit 1 in 10 and dedicate it to Mcleish - One in Three

I am a 1 in 3, even though a win exists.

Nobody wants me, but I am still there,

A monumental blunder by Randy who doesn't care!

Bloody UB40! Is everything about this manager linked to Blues :D

Agree with Risso just the 1st and 2nd lines to rhyme and it could be a catchy winner. So the complete opposite of McLeish.

Dudes, the opening lines of the original didn't rhyme either, hence mine don't! :-)

However. if you want them to rhyme how's about:

I am a 1 in 3, a win could mean that I succeed

Any better?

Both are good, I was only playin VillaRocker.

This is the sort of song to get going in the pubs (helps when people are pissed) and then by the time it's started in the Holte it catches on.

Still remember the 1st time I heard "my old man ...." away to Shewsbury all those years ago, heard it in the pub and was in full voice during the game lol never thought I would say it but those were the days!

As we hope those below us do,

And Blues stay there foreva and eva

Â