The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll give Mcleish some cash and fully believe we'll be ok with him as manager.

Unfortunately for us it means a very shit future.

I think its a bit like have a crap job in reccesion - you know it isn't good - but changing is a lot of hassle.

The way Randy flew in, hired Mcleish, flew out - suggested to me he was thoroughly pissed off with the whole manager hunt. was just pleased to get it over with - and doesn't relish re visiting it.

however I just have a feeling something will change and Mcleish will step aside.

Wish I shared your optimism mate. I can't see him leaving without being sacked, no matter how bad things get he won't sacrific his pay off! Plus RL won't sack him unless we are bottom of the league leading up to christmas and we all know what usually happens in that situation don't we!?

Well, the target was Europe, we were told. I can't see how missing that target so utterly miserably can mean anything other than the sack in the summer.

First season as manager and some key injuries don't excuse this season.

Oh yeah, forgot about the europe aim we were all told about... Oh how my expectations have fallen, I remember feeling down about 'only' qualifying for the europa league!

I just can't believe I'm going to have to put up with this idiot next season. I wonder if I can pull myself out of the Villa mindset for a season, I'm thinking not but I can't be depressed for another year......or longer

Well, even if they don't sack McLeish, the board still have some explaining to do. Europe was the aim, yet we're so far off that.

They won't have any explaining to do to the mere fans. Lerner doesn't believe in communicating to the fans. It's not in his DNA

The guy gets better and better

Seen his comments today?

McLeish "Beating fergie will be my greatest achievement"

The stuff coming from this guy's mouth is astounding what a complete and utter moron

I heard that R.Hodgeson only got 6 wins from 20 games at Liverpool and got sacked.

McIdiot has got 7 wins from 33 games and he is still here ?!

Their fans put a lot more pressure on the board to get rid.

We put pressure on the board not to hire him in the first place.

This is good - assuming it means he wants to win the game and isn't concerned about the elite nature of the opposition.

The longest I think we'll probably have to put up with McLeish is until December. He will be gone by then surely when we are languishing in the bottom 3. He is only getting worse here.

Then we'll have to pay another manager off, get a new one in and give him more money (that we gave McLeish in the summer) to get us out the relegation fight in January. Sounds familiar.

The guy gets better and better

Seen his comments today?

The stuff coming from this guy's mouth is astounding what a complete and utter moron

Oh come on, he never said that surely, that's so amateur. So surely its agreed now 99% McLeish out. We need a manager that does not believe beating an elite team is not the great if not the greatest achievement ever.

Â