The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack in Newcastle: "As an outsider, Villa's problem is they have not replaced Milner, Young or Downing. They have a team that should be bottom three, except Shay Given. McLeish deserves credit for being six points clear.

People just don't get it do they?

Mcliesh out.

"Jack in Newcastle"? I thought Broadmoor was down here in Berkshire?

Now I didn't expect us to get even a point at Manure, not that I expect us to get anything against anybody anywhere these days, but I do expect us to try and to compete.

We were, once again, **** clueless!

Please Randy Lerner, get rid of this useless piece of shit McLeish now before he damages us beyond repair.

If Herbert was still in charge id be glued to the os all night awaiting news of his sacking.

Alas he is not, so instead im going for a beer.

Thank you Dwight, someone actually telling it like it is.

What did he say?

Didn't go as far as having a pop at McLeish or Randy by name but was saying having spent 10 years at the club he wasn't happy. He wasn't happy seeing us playing like this or with a team full of kids, that we should be in the top half of the table at least.

That there is no point us having one of the best training grounds in the country but a squad like the one we have now.

Said that he was concerned about us, that he didn't think we would win another game this season and that it basically wasn't good enough.

Thank you Dwight, someone actually telling it like it is.

What did he say?

Didn't go as far as having a pop at McLeish or Randy by name but was saying having spent 10 years at the club he wasn't happy. He wasn't happy seeing us playing like this or with a team full of kids, that we should be in the top half of the table at least.

That there is no point us having one of the best training grounds in the country but a squad like the one we have now.

Said that he was concerned about us, that he didn't think we would win another game this season and that it basically wasn't good enough.

Fair play, it's about time someone in the media said it.

We're shit. We can't defend, we can't attack. McLeish has the tactical nous of a rapist.

We need changes now. I don't care if we fail to sign any other players in the summer. Our squad needs guidance from a management team with a **** clue.

We are screwed with this clown in charge.

Â