The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I actually have a lot of optimism in our youth and I think we can have a very good team for the next few years but I don't think McLeish can be the guy that turns us into that team. Gardner, Bannan, Lichaj, Herd, Baker, Clark, and Weimann all could turn into really good players.

The problem is, and this is off topic, so I apologise... but if those young players suddenly come good and have a good 10 or 20 games next season, you know the 'club rapists' of United, City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea will all be in for them and we will be back to square one yet again...

I hope they do come good... I really do. If they don't, next season is going to be every bit of a nightmare that this has been.

It will remain to be seen whether Mr Mcliesh has the talent to get the best out of our talent... I cannot see it at the moment and I feel that further turmoill and unrest/inconsistency is on the cards before we see anything get better...

Twisted by the dark side, I have become.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even David O'Leary in his final season here managed to sell out Villa Park once.

McLeish still hasn't.

whats our lowest attendance for a PL game at VP? id say mcleish has a pretty good chance of breaking it in the bolton game, i really can see that being a 28k attendance.

Even David O'Leary in his final season here managed to sell out Villa Park once.

McLeish still hasn't.

Whats the highest crowd this season?

40,053 against man utd at home. altough quite a few utd fans got tickets in the all areas of VP.

against man city, arsenal, norwich, wba, wolves etc, we got 35k.

Nice to see McExcuses his getting his blame game in early

Already stating on SSN he hopes were not on the end of a questionable decision from todays referee and that the reason were struggling is because of Young's departure

Last time i looked football was a team game and didnt rely on 1 individual im sure the likes of Swansea and Norwich are struggling without a player such as Young....

McLeish also believes that Young's £18million departure last summer has been a major factor as to why his club have struggled for form this campaign.

He said: "You are going to miss a quality player like him. He not only makes a lot of assists, but pitches in with a few goals as well."

hahahaha and so the excuses continue

maybe he should point out that yorke , bosnich, mcgrath all no longer being at the club is a big miss which we are bound to not be as good because of them leaving?

the lying toss pot just keeps on with the bull shit, hoping that the rest of the country and media feel sorry for him and think he had planned to have young at the club and built his entire team around a player who had already gone before the useless gibbon was appointed.

every word out of his ugly mouth makes me hate him more

McLeish still hasn't.

whats our lowest attendance for a PL game at VP? id say mcleish has a pretty good chance of breaking it in the bolton game, i really can see that being a 28k attendance.

Our lowest was actually our last match, against Stoke. 30,100.

As I pointed out a few pages back, McLeish is on course to record a lower average home league attendance than O'Leary in his final season.

I expect the Bolton match to be in the mid-high 20,000s

A motivated saboteur couldn't have done a better job inside 24 months

We are in crazy times here

i honestly am starting to believe that this is the case

the running of the club over the last 5 years seems to be soley based on the film trading places

if the carrot coloured pasty crater faced gibbon is still manager come next season i will just forget about aston villa completely until he has gone

they already now dont get a penny from me thanks to the 2 ginger cancer cells infecting our club

my son still wants the new villa top, he wants to watch the streams with me and still supports the team

well i wont be watching, so he wont be supporting

congratulations to lerner for putting all his faith in a fat clueless shop worker who then gets in a fellow ginger twunt to help to distruction of our club

it makes me **** sick

Pork Bellies

Mc Leish will get the first 3 months of next season to get it right, I don't think Randy will give him beyond that if the results continue in this trend. Personally I think it would be best for both parties that he goes at the end of this season............Please!

McLeish also believes that Young's £18million departure last summer has been a major factor as to why his club have struggled for form this campaign.

He said: "You are going to miss a quality player like him. He not only makes a lot of assists, but pitches in with a few goals as well."

I'm all for McLeish not being the manager of AVFC but what he said here is true. We have really missed having Young in the squad, had he been in the squad he could have been the difference between drawing and winning games.

Does not having Young in the squad excuse McLeish for the style of football we play? Of course not. But in this instance he's not exactly lying.

Though, instead of moaning about losing Young he should be concentrating on getting N'zogbia performing.

Mc Leish will get the first 3 months of next season to get it right, I don't think Randy will give him beyond that if the results continue in this trend. Personally I think it would be best for both parties that he goes at the end of this season............Please!

I hope this is not the case

McLeish needs to be dropped on his face at the end of the season

We need a new manager with new ideas to come in and change the way we play he needs to be given significant funds to build a side capable of this and a full preseason to get the team together

McLeish deserves no more time he's a failure pure and simple one of the worst managers ive ever seen at VP and were paying him for the privilege

If McLeish remains in charge for another season we will be relegated

I'm all for McLeish not being the manager of AVFC but what he said here is true. We have really missed having Young in the squad, had he been in the squad he could have been the difference between drawing and winning games.

Does not having Young in the squad excuse McLeish for the style of football we play? Of course not. But in this instance he's not exactly lying.

Though, instead of moaning about losing Young he should be concentrating on getting N'zogbia performing.

the point is young was NEVER in his squad, it would be like saying

of course without messi we are not as dangerous

so if young was NEVER in his squad, why on earth would it be of any significance?

a new manager with his own players, his own style of football, his own football mentality stamped onto all of the players

young was NEVER part of his plans, NEVER in a squad he picked, NEVER part of any of his training sessions

he may as well real out names like george best, pele, maradona, they also were **** all to do with this ginger gibbons plans this season.

so he is pretending that young leaving has impacted on HIS squad, no it didnt, he was never in his squad

hence he is lying

We've missed young and downing

The amount of Assists the 2 had last season combined was about 40

That's a lot to lose for any team without replacing

It's hard to get crosses in when you're playing 10 at the back.

Could you imagine how badly mcleish would have ruined the careers of young and downing.

"i know you had 40 assists and 20 goals between you last year lads but that irresponsible wandering over the half way line is not on. now stay back and cover the full backs. its part of my dynamic plan"

**** off you big ginger zebra toucher!

Can't wait for his excuses after united bang 10 in :angry:

the point is young was NEVER in his squad, it would be like saying

of course without messi we are not as dangerous

so if young was NEVER in his squad, why on earth would it be of any significance?

a new manager with his own players, his own style of football, his own football mentality stamped onto all of the players

young was NEVER part of his plans, NEVER in a squad he picked, NEVER part of any of his training sessions

he may as well real out names like george best, pele, maradona, they also were **** all to do with this ginger gibbons plans this season.

so he is pretending that young leaving has impacted on HIS squad, no it didnt, he was never in his squad

hence he is lying

Great Post that sums up the deep deep problem with Mcleish, his negativity and lack of self criticism. I really really hate the guys approach and would rather see us relegated - yes I know the issues - than have him here any longer, I simply can't abide our Club with this man in charge.

Could you imagine how badly mcleish would have ruined the careers of young and downing.

"i know you had 40 assists and 20 goals between you last year lads but that irresponsible wandering over the half way line is not on. now stay back and cover the full backs. its part of my dynamic plan"

**** off you big ginger zebra toucher!

Can't wait for his excuses after united bang 10 in :angry:

Cover the fullbacks? McLeish is more likely to actually play them in those positions! Especially with the Scottish 'Cafu' Alan Hutton also being a capable right winger.

Â