The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I think that keeping McLeish at the club next season would be both financial and footballing suicide.

Awful Manager, tactically incapable, refuses to take the blame and consistanty makes snidely jibes at his own fan base. Why is it so difficult for the club or the written media to understand that it has little to do with Blues and everything to do with what he represents as a person and a manager?

A little bit of research and you will see how financially wasteful McLeish has been with all of the clubs he has managed.

This is why I do not understand why he is trusted in improving the financial side of the club.

He has always been backed in the transfer market by his previous employers.

The Chinese at SHA backed him last season, spending beyond their means - that is why they are in the mess they are in. My Bluenose mate told me that Hleb was on £70k a week yet he was always on the bench!!!

He often leaves a trail of destruction behind. All of his previous clubs have been left in the shit by him, and if we get relegated, he would do the same to us.

Motherwell suffered financial problems, as did Hibs (along with relegation), Rangers are in administration, SHA are in a mess along with being relegated.

The guy is a chancer, nothing else.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want us to get the spanking of a lifetime at Old Trafford so that McLeish has nowhere to hide and no excuses to make and then hopefully (fingers tightly crossed) he gets the sack on Monday morning once Lerner realises that there is just no hope with this incompetent in charge.

Would never want a villa team to lose regardless who's the manager , some people need to get a grip

I don't want us to lose but I am 99% sure we will so we might as well get hammered because I want McLeish to get the sack. Those that need to get a grip are those that would suffer this manager for another season.

Unfortunately regardless of the score tomorrow McLeish will be in charge next season. I don't think Lerner and Faulkner have the balls to admit to their mistake.

I hope I'm wrong but barring relegation he'll be given until christmas in my opinion.

I think that keeping McLeish at the club next season would be both financial and footballing suicide.

Awful Manager, tactically incapable, refuses to take the blame and consistanty makes snidely jibes at his own fan base. Why is it so difficult for the club or the written media to understand that it has little to do with Blues and everything to do with what he represents as a person and a manager?

A little bit of research and you will see how financially wasteful McLeish has been with all of the clubs he has managed.

This is why I do not understand why he is trusted in improving the financial side of the club.

He has always been backed in the transfer market by his previous employers.

The Chinese at SHA backed him last season, spending beyond their means - that is why they are in the mess they are in. My Bluenose mate told me that Hleb was on £70k a week yet he was always on the bench!!!

He often leaves a trail of destruction behind. All of his previous clubs have been left in the shit by him, and if we get relegated, he would do the same to us.

Motherwell suffered financial problems, as did Hibs (along with relegation), Rangers are in administration, SHA are in a mess along with being relegated.

The guy is a chancer, nothing else.

Sounds like Harry Redknob without the tactics and motivation.

Unfortunately regardless of the score tomorrow McLeish will be in charge next season. I don't think Lerner and Faulkner have the balls to admit to their mistake.

I hope I'm wrong but barring relegation he'll be given until christmas in my opinion.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^

I think we could lose 10-0 tomorrow and he won't be sacked.

Lerner has paid enough out to previous managers. He is unlikely to shell out any more.

We are in a struggle. I am just glad that Blackburn and Bolton have referred to type and QPR can't seem to win away.

I think we are safe now.

I predict similar facial expressions from McLeish tomorrow.

35bwbh5.jpg

To be fair he had a right to be annoyed at N'Zogbia for going into the oppositions half :winkold:

"Ugh, I said keep it tight! now we've gone an equalised!"

At the end of the day though Lerner is a businessmen and he's going to see that keeping McLeish will severely hurt the club in more ways than one.

I agree - and I think he will go at the end of the season. If you look back at the comments of Lerner and Faulkner - they were expecting Mcleish to ride out the storm of fans protest ......if anything there is more hostility now than there was back in august.

I do wonder if Mcleish was testing the water with his early Brett Holman signing.

At the end of the day though Lerner is a businessman and he's going to see that keeping McLeish will severely hurt the club in more ways than one.

I worry that there are plenty of villa fans happy to give Mcleish a chance and that season ticket sales won't be too bad.

Also I truly believe Lerner has zero ambition for the club now and will just coast until he finds a buyer at some point in the future.

At the end of the day though Lerner is a businessman and he's going to see that keeping McLeish will severely hurt the club in more ways than one.

I worry that there are plenty of villa fans happy to give Mcleish a chance and that season ticket sales won't be too bad.

Also I truly believe Lerner has zero ambition for the club now and will just coast until he finds a buyer at some point in the future.

ive thought that for some time.

but will he find a buyer if we are a championship club ?

He'll give Mcleish some cash and fully believe we'll be ok with him as manager.

Unfortunately for us it means a very shit future.

I think its a bit like have a crap job in reccesion - you know it isn't good - but changing is a lot of hassle.

The way Randy flew in, hired Mcleish, flew out - suggested to me he was thoroughly pissed off with the whole manager hunt. was just pleased to get it over with - and doesn't relish re visiting it.

however I just have a feeling something will change and Mcleish will step aside.

Â