Photography?

trimandson

Not sure how useful the crumpler you're looking at will be for other uses, as it seems to be one of the type directed at a strictly photographic usage. However, i have a crumpler (something about a rooster... stupid product names *rolls eyes*) and it's great... in fact i have a laptop bag made by them too. They're virtually indestructable, and are really well designed.

It's worth checking physically if your laptop will fit, as mine was bigger than the dimensions given, but fits nice and snugly into the pouch in the camera bag.

While they're both expensive brands, i think they're the only two companies i'd go near for this type of bag. As i say, i've owned Lowe bags in the past, and they're fantastic, however i'd be tempted to edge toward the crumpler.

Don't know about that model, but mine isn't waterproof. The material is fairly thick, so is fine for a quick shower, but i guess you'd want something a little more repellant.

Thanks! It's a hard choice I must say. Think they all come with cover.

Dimensions seems to be ideal with the lowepro bags. I'm also liking the fact that they have a way to fasten a tripod on the back. The vertex also have a clever filter holder and I learned the importance of that today. I was pulling out something from my carry-on and my polarizer got tangled up with a cable and when I pulled it out the filter went flying with it and shattered when it hit the ground. Cost me over £100 :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â