Photography?

trimandson

Olympus are dropping out of the camera market.

I loved my first OM-10 and I’ve had 3 or 4 Olympus over the years, but they really did lose their way over the last decade. From financial scandals to backing wrong horses to just not seeing the rise of the smartphone.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chicovilla said:

Ha! The last one was taken with my mobile, the others with my DSLR!😬

I'm not a photog expert, far from it, but the last one seems to have the best focus, as well as being a beautiful scene. The other three have (for my preference) a focus that is either not where I'd want it, or slightly less clear than I'd like it. Number 1 has a blurred near field, number 2 isn't as sharp on the single flower and number 3 same as the first one. I'd have took worse ones, I'm not having a dig, but the last one  - excellent.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Might be a good opportunity to get your cameras out and get some nice pictures this weekend. Apparently due to solar storms there will be a magnetic storm that will cause Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights as far down south as Germany which I understand is pretty rare. Not quite as uncommon where I live but obviously it's cloudy here today so...

This video thou looks like something out of The 5th Element.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sne said:

Might be a good opportunity to get your cameras out and get some nice pictures this weekend. Apparently due to solar storms there will be a magnetic storm that will cause Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights as far down south as Germany which I understand is pretty rare. Not quite as uncommon where I live but obviously it's cloudy here today so...

This video thou looks like something out of The 5th Element.

The Fifth Element Movie GIF

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If anyone gets The Times or has access, I shot the the photos for this artice in Saturday's magazine. Weird since I live in Canada now, but was kind of cool to get a UK-based job.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i-got-high-on-a-magic-mushroom-trip-at-a-13-000-psychedelic-retreat-vw9860qwb

But about six weeks ago, I was invited to cover a “luxury mushroom retreat” for business executives in British Columbia…

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Â