Brad Guzan

R.Bear

What was up with him not kicking it long today? People were suggesting he is injured. He was passing out to under pressure players ?

Its something new Lambert is getting them to do.

It,s certianly not something new . Arsenal have been doing it for years , only difference being they do it with a purpose .

These recent errors are a worry and will not help his confidence. I wonder whether Lambert is having him play short passes and throws to defenders because his longer clearances have been losing us possession too often?     

Edited by John

What was up with him not kicking it long today? People were suggesting he is injured. He was passing out to under pressure players ?

Drove me mad all day yesterday, made no sense and put us under immediate pressure straight away, he was utter shite yesterday

Edited by Dirtysanchez

Its something new Lambert is getting them to do.
It,s certianly not something new . Arsenal have been doing it for years , only difference being they do it with a purpose .

I wasn't implying Lambert invented it. It's a new thing for us.

Drove me mad all day yesterday, made no sense and put us under immediate pressure straight away, he was utter shite yesterday

People moan when we hoof it away too. There's really no winning for PL.

• Like 1

Yesterday they could have done with mixing it up but lets be honest, when we hoof it it usually comes straight back at us. Was the right tactic yesterday and a positive sign. We passed it around much better and that needs to start with the keeper. The only team I have seen that could get away with going long and then passing it around neatly in the final third is Dortmund. 

Yesterday they could have done with mixing it up but lets be honest, when we hoof it it usually comes straight back at us. Was the right tactic yesterday and a positive sign. We passed it around much better and that needs to start with the keeper. The only team I have seen that could get away with going long and then passing it around neatly in the final third is Dortmund.

Fail to see how it was a positive, we dont have the players to be passing it around from the kick out never mind with 10men

When he hoofs it too often it is going astray.

When he plays it short he is too often putting his man under pressure.

Distribution problem. Nothing to do with Lambert. All to do with Guzan.

Been looking very unsteady recently.

Fail to see how it was a positive, we dont have the players to be passing it around from the kick out never mind with 10men

Yet we seem to be doing it just fine.

Were so used to watching hoofball. Now people are getting frustrated cause we pass the ball to each other. The best teams pass the Ball from back to front. Teams surviving play hoofbal.

Â