Brad Guzan

R.Bear

He was of course at fault for the goal but for me, it doesnt matter for three reasons...

1. He rarely makes mistakes

2. He was faultless afterwards

3. We won the game so it didnt cost us.

Top goalkeeper, top guy. Its the one position we have absolutely no problems with.

Yeah, I can't blame him for the goal. I thought it was a bad spill at first, too, from the wide angle view in real time, but he was actually wrong-footed by the deflection and had to get whatever he could on it.

Edited by the_eristic

He was of course at fault for the goal but for me, it doesnt matter for three reasons...

1. He rarely makes mistakes

2. He was faultless afterwards

3. We won the game so it didnt cost us.

Top goalkeeper, top guy. Its the one position we have absolutely no problems with.

Nah, he wasn't at fault at all.  That deflection absolutely screwed him - just completely unlucky.

• Like 1

white it took a deflection I feel he didnt get enough on the ball even to move it a few yards to the side of the goal to give himself a chance. Unfortunately when he saved it. ball stopped straight into Ulloa path

I can see what you're saying, but it's a very difficult adjustment to make when the direction of the ball changes, especially when it's to the side that you've been moving across from. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Thanks for replying though mate!

• Like 1

Â