Stephen Warnock

KSV

The reason I think Hutton bucked the trend of signing lower wage players was because I remember at the time management were desperate for a senior proven right back. Now in hindsight they made a balls of it, but Hutton was seen as the solution to a fairly large hole in the first team so they kind of broke their new bank to get him in. Oh how we larf now :?
Just goes to show how competent the management were. I mean, we had Herd, Lichaj and even Cuellar who could and all did do a better job at RB than Hutton. Thank God McLeish and his obsession with "experience" is gone.

In fairness to you know who, Lichaj was injured until Xmas and Carlos didn't get back till the end of October so we did need to get an RB in and Hutton did play well for Scotland for a while.

Hutton was signed a couple of days after Chris Herd had put in one of the stand out performances of the season at right back against Wolves I think.

There was no need for such desperation in signing a RB IMHO.

Will never forgive this prick for QPR & everton

word removed

Ah, your conspiracy theory that Warnock meant that own goal resurfaces.

Considering Warnock tried to do the same thing the week before, you can see why people might think that.

Even on Soccer Saturday said that Warnock had been trying to score an own goal for a few weeks and finally succeeded.

I think it's just because he is useless, but it was very bizzare that he tried one week and give pulled of a fantastic save, then managed to do it next home game.

Yes. of course he tried to score an own goal. That's quite common for many professional players. The fans love them for it, and every other club wants a player who can score a proper own goal. Or maybe he just felt that if there is one record he can break, it's Dunnes record of own goals.

Still, glad to see that he might leave when we're not using anyway. Not his biggest fan, nor his biggest critic.

Â