What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

propergal_gpws1.jpg

Amongst the most original Power Electronics artists ever. I guess this is more Dark Ambient though. It is incredible. And I love it. The concept is a plane going through all its pre flight checks, taking off, and then getting into trouble. The following is the first track

I've played a whole heap of stuff tonight but I'm back with the New NY & Crazy Horse Album.

He really has hit form again with his last two albums both RIGHT up there with his best ever, Harvest, Goldrush, Harvest Moon. His latest two deserve to be mentioned in the same breath

I've played a whole heap of stuff tonight but I'm back with the New NY & Crazy Horse Album.

He really has hit form again with his last two albums both RIGHT up there with his best ever, Harvest, Goldrush, Harvest Moon. His latest two deserve to be mentioned in the same breath

Indeed. I wasn't sure at first, but Psychedelic Pill has REALLY grown on me. It's not flawless - the title track is ruined by the heavy-handed phasing (although the non-phased mix is included as a bonus track, so that's sorted), the last five minutes of (the otherwise perfect) Walk Like a Giant should have been edited out, some of the songs sound like he was making them up on the spot, and it could really have done with a couple of proper acoustic tracks. But I'm nitpicking - that glorious Crazy Horse sound is as good as it ever was (Everybody Knows This is Nowhere, Zuma, Rust Never Sleeps included). Fantastic stuff on a road trip.

35598038_700x700min_1.jpg

Great album in my opinion, basically they had a push-vocalist (screamer) in the band, who left, and now they've gone for a different approach and it's worked fantastically. and for this deluxe album, they re-arranged every track on the album into a different style or genre. Great album.

has anyone got tame impala's album? saw they won NME's album of the year but ive never heard of them, or palma violets who won track of the year

They are actually very good, ignore the fact that "the NME said so". If they had it their way, the only album in the world would be OK Computer and the only single some hipster cack from 5 minutes ago. The first album by them is a stunning slice of baggy psyche indie

Â