• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else bored with the negativity that is going around our club over the last 18 months?

YES!!!

Time to stop moaning and bitching and pull together. I just cannot hack another season of negativity from the terraces.

If you're gonna go to Villa park to boo the team, do us all a favour and fookin stay at home.

Cheers.

P.S add to that the fact that the noses will be unbelievably pissed off with us if McLeish does a good job! 8)

And FWIW i think Randy is gonna spunk a shedload of money on new talent to come in. Lets just give McLeish a CHANCE at least and see who he can bring in

You're unbeleivable mate - you'll stand for any old shit!!!!

Let's say AM stays here 4 years. We play anti-football, we are never in relegation danger, but dont finish higher than 7th either. We do however win the FA Cup once. Would you take it?

Believe this is our best case scenario.

Let's say AM stays here 4 years. We play anti-football, we are never in relegation danger, but dont finish higher than 7th either. We do however win the FA Cup once. Would you take it?

yes without doubt

Id probably take that and finish 17th all four seasons!!

The thing that concerns me most is that this is the manager who lightened us of Liam Ridgewell, Craig Gardner and Curtis Davies.

Three players who are not Premier league standard, as has been proved.

Ridgewell did an okay job for us, and McLeish converted him into a very competent full back.

If Gardner is sensible he will move back into the Premier League, where he will stay for at least 10 years as a legend at a club like Bolton of Blackburn. Forget the badge kissing, he is a very good player who scored 10 goals from midfield in a crap side last year.

Davies-check!

Perhap McLeish made very good players out of two of them and was only starting with Davies...

Believe this is our best case scenario.

No, best case scenario is McLeish is gone by Christmas, we get somebody obtainable but also good (like Mark Hughes) in and Randy realises his mistake and gets some sensible people to advise him.

Anyone else bored with the negativity that is going around our club over the last 18 months?

YES!!!

Time to stop moaning and bitching and pull together. I just cannot hack another season of negativity from the terraces.

If you're gonna go to Villa park to boo the team, do us all a favour and fookin stay at home.

Cheers.

P.S add to that the fact that the noses will be unbelievably pissed off with us if McLeish does a good job! 8)

And FWIW i think Randy is gonna spunk a shedload of money on new talent to come in. Lets just give McLeish a CHANCE at least and see who he can bring in

You're unbeleivable mate - you'll stand for any old shit!!!!

There's nothing anyone can do about it! That's football. The fans of other clubs that have gone through far more shit than us. Meanwhile Man City won a lottery. Supporting a football club is just a game of chance.

Ever heard of the term "through thick and think"?

Look lets get behind the team, manager and all that jazz but lets not try and wash over the fact McLeish isn't all that great of a manager. It grates me that people just come up with excuses for him. If he was going to some other club like Liverpool, we would all be saying how shit he is. Blind faith is fine but lying to yourself isn't.

The fans of Aston Villa have made the Villa Managers jobs one of the least favouable jobs in the Premiership. Not just with what's happened over the past few days, it's been like that for a lot longer.

Somebody needs to stand outside VP every home game and dish out the "happy pills". The "happy pills" are not required for Away Games.