• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

If anyone is interested, Mr Lerner has gone home.

I wonder whether he will be back, or whether we will be sold to a Russian or Indian cartel in the coming weeks..........

It does smack of "I've had enough' doesnt it. This NFL lockout is a ball breaker for him though.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder whether he will be back, or whether we will be sold to a Russian or Indian cartel in the coming weeks..........

Maybe he has other business to attend to, if so fair enough, but it seems a bit cowardly.

Surely McLeish is going to need some support IF he is to be unveiled as Villa manager.

so thats it then.

Randy must have hired someone as manager, deed is now done.

i wonder who it'll be :winkold:

Surprised he has waited around this long.

I wonder how many games he will get to next season.

The fixtures are announced tomorrow isn't it? Our first 3 or 4 fixtures are going to set the tone for AM's tenure at Villa. He must be praying for some handy home games.

And your point is?

Patently obvious, i.e. that if you are going to instruct others to 'move on' then it would be quite helpful to your cause if you were further down the line than them.

I think that I covered that in the bit that you chose not to quote.

Let's agree to differ :winkold:

I'd like him honestly to come out and actually say what his reasoning is for employing McLeish because it seems from this side of things Randy, Paul and General think they don't deserve criticism and keep using the same line moving the club forward considering the manager has taken down a club twice in three seasons.

I can sense an alan pardew + mike cashley scenario coming on....here you go heres the job now you can deal with these papers, oh and dont mind the army of disgruntled fans.

so sad to see this happening Randy its just dumb to ignore the fans like this you have lost so much of the trust and goodwill you had gained and I doubt you will ever get it back. you have lost the plot and it will cost us all in so many ways so very sad

avfcdistress.jpg