• McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Latest from MM

I was feeling pretty shit from the moment on Sat night we had wind of the McCleish story ( I should have known better ) until I got a call around 10.50 pm last night and now things are looking a lot lot better . General Krulack wasn't in the Marines for nothing an expert on divertionary tactics which are coming in handy at the moment as our lads sit in the trenches waiting for the call to go over the top.

I smell bullshit

This MM strikes me as an attention seeker and far from ITK

do some research then

people like you are the reason he doesnt post here any more

Having only become aware of MM's disappearance in the past week I find it strange.

People will always question what you post on a forum like this, so if you are of the sensitive disposition, probably better not to post anywhere.

Plenty of people question me, but that's up to them, it certainly doesn't cause me any distress.

Sparky for Villa!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only posted what I know which is Hughes is not being considered , I said McClaren wouldn't happen as you saw gone to Forest but was considered , Benitez still not sure if they will go back to him if Plan A fails , McCliesh not considered but they aint going to slag the bloke off either . I am not going to post who I think we are in for because it is not definate and I am not going to cock things up either by speculating when it could be very close .

MM latest post... suggests to me he knows.

I don't think he has been told. I think he just has a hunch based on who is ruled out and who we would actually want from those left.

My guess is we are working on Moyes and if it doesn't come off we will go to a plan B target.

I dont mind everton fans here ive always quite like the club and the fans and my toffee mate is pretty sound, they have nothing to worry about though moyes is their manager and he wont be joining villa anytime soon, hes said he doesnt want it so lets move on.

By the way i dont know much about this mysteryman and im not doubting him but out of interest has he ever got something big wrong? And what has he said in the past few weeks that have been spot on?

I have great respect for Everton and their fans. They are the club that is most similar in history and tradition to us. I just get a bit grumpy reading other fans' posts when I come here to read Villa perspectives is all. Except with the Moyes madness at the moment, I really shouldn't be interested in Villa fans' perspectives!

I've been away.

Have there been any updates on what mjmooney is having for lunch?

I remain focused and am working hard to secure the best lunch which will complement my commitment to be true to my heritage, competitiveness and passionate appetite, and will have the lunch in place to prepare myself for the afternoon and this evening's pub quiz.

No further statement will be made until the press conference.

I am ITK about mjmooney's lunch. I know some of won't like this, but it has proven successful in Italy and over here. I could be wrong about this, but we work at the same place and on the canteen menu today is ... Spaghetti Bolognese...

Latest from MM

I was feeling pretty shit from the moment on Sat night we had wind of the McCleish story ( I should have known better ) until I got a call around 10.50 pm last night and now things are looking a lot lot better . General Krulack wasn't in the Marines for nothing an expert on divertionary tactics which are coming in handy at the moment as our lads sit in the trenches waiting for the call to go over the top.

I smell bullshit

This MM strikes me as an attention seeker and far from ITK

do some research then

Hes getting quoted here every 5 minutes anyway so it makes no odds really

which is a pity so we have to go & read what he's says on another forum!

A forum I left BTW because of all the nastiness & bickering IIRC when VT was set up

I am not going to post who I think we are in for because it is not definate and I am not going to cock things up either by speculating when it could be very close .

'Im not going to post who i think we're in for'

So basically an admission that hes guessing.

*puts tin hat on*

Do people think there is a chance we have already signed someone up? And all the secrecy is because we are working on a deal for a player too? That the new manager requested and we will have a double unveiling? LOL would be amazing!

Do people think there is a chance we have already signed someone up? And all the secrecy is because we are working on a deal for a player too? That the new manager requested and we will have a double unveiling? LOL would be amazing!

How many chairs??!?!?!? :!: :!: :!:

Sorry to rain on your parade but no.

which is a pity so we have to go & read what he's says on another forum!

A forum I left BTW because of all the nastiness & bickering IIRC when VT was set up

H&V is one nasty looking forum btw....

Sorry to rain on your parade but no.

Lol I know but would be amazing though! The way the managerial situation is with everything I wouldn't rule anything out... But what I suggested is very unlikely but would be amazing lol