• Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Phil McNulty article, surely

"Crap BBC Journo asks leading questions to create non-story"

Can't see GT saying he was "surprised and disappointed" by Randy - isn't he employed by the club? Would be pretty stupid IMHO.

What annoys me the most today is Graham Taylor, the guy who explicitly showed what happens when you do not perform the needed due diligence on a new manager. People like him disgust me, people who have done very little to deserve the money he is sitting on right now. And why is he allowed an opinion? The last time he managed here he did a disasterous job, a totally inept performance and he was sacked. So I ask again, why is his opinion valid and worth an article in the newspapers? Atrocious!

13 days since Houllier's Resignation confirmed..... the board have know about this situation for a good deal longer than this.....

Meaningless holding statement from Paul Faulkner

Usual 'We're not conducting our business in public' abd 'you've got to trust ' rhetoric from the General

Talk (albeit papertalk and Sky BS) that we are after McLeish.....

No news on Sponsors

No news of the new kit

I'm beginning to get bored of this

Agent Lerner anyone.....

ultimatefacepalm.gif

Can anyone give me any occasions TalkSport have been wrong or given false intelligence? I WANT MOYES.

Try about 15 times every day of every single week, so far they've been wrong about Villa at least ten times in the last two weeks

bah, I give up, why on earth do people listen to it is beyond my comprehension.

Keep phoning the **** at £1:50 a minute, they'll love you

15?

That's being generous Bickster.

What annoys me the most today is Graham Taylor, the guy who explicitly showed what happens when you do not perform the needed due diligence on a new manager. People like him disgust me, people who have done very little to deserve the money he is sitting on right now. And why is he allowed an opinion? The last time he managed here he did a disasterous job, a totally inept performance and he was sacked. So I ask again, why is his opinion valid and worth an article in the newspapers? Atrocious!

What a complete and unmitigated load of shite.

Good post Gazton, look at what Moyes said when they tried to link him to the job when Houllier was ill!

Seconded....

Talktripe and Graham Taylor and SOME Villa fans should remind themselves of the words chosen by Mr Whelan to describe the way Aston Villa Football club under the stewardship of Randy Lerner go about there business, however much the press blackout annoys the hacks...

I would also like to point out that some of you have short memories. During the Doug Ellis era I often had only soup for lunch.

Soup or Gruel? Soup seems rather a luxury ;-)

C'mon Bicks

Doug called it soup but after amortization it became gruel :D

I would also like to point out that some of you have short memories. During the Doug Ellis era I often had only soup for lunch.

Soup or Gruel? Soup seems rather a luxury ;-)

C'mon Bicks

Doug called it soup but after amortization it became gruel :D

Showed his utter contempt for the man on the restaurant floor too..

Good post Gazton, look at what Moyes said when they tried to link him to the job when Houllier was ill!

Seconded....

Talktripe and Graham Taylor and SOME Villa fans should remind themselves of the words chosen by Mr Whelan to describe the way Aston Villa Football club under the stewardship of Randy Lerner go about there business, however much the press blackout annoys the hacks...

Check out my sig people 8)

too many rumours over the past 10 days.

i now have the following bets:

Hughes - £20 @ evens

Martinez - £10 @ evens

Moyes - £10 @ 9/1

Mcleish - LAID £30 @ 1/4

No offense mate...but what is the point?

You're just losing money!

SOME Villa fans should remind themselves of the words chosen by Mr Whelan to describe the way Aston Villa Football club under the stewardship of Randy Lerner go about there business

As much as what he said was true, he was also right there right then doing the exact f**king opposite. Whelan is nothing but a publicity seeking gobshite at best, he wasn't supposed to say a thing on the Martinez interview rejection, he only announced it once Martinez had signed a new contract (again not as reported by some) and he knew he was safe from his manager leaving.