• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Not too happy about large influx of BlueScouse on the forum. I see why; you need to put things straight with us, and I personally don't see Moyes leaving (not much incentive to, sideways step etc) but I don't see the need to post on our board.

We have a lot of Villa fans coming onto the Everton boards as well at the moment so it works both ways.

For me it's a logical way to discuss the situation.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too happy about large influx of BlueScouse on the forum. I see why; you need to put things straight with us, and I personally don't see Moyes leaving (not much incentive to, sideways step etc) but I don't see the need to post on our board.

I actually like other fans on our board. It keeps us straight and stops the less intelligent from deluding themselves. From what I've read, the contributions of most of the Everton posters on here have been more insightful than some of the crap that our own fans spout.

Can I ask a semi-serious question? What is talkSport's problem with us? Seriously? I mean, they are really taking the piss big time. I know fans always feel vindicated by the press with everything and everyone else fails to see it but they've all got a massive problem with Villa and aren't even bothering to pretend to be partial about it

Serious answer?

They have opened a gold mine this past week of angry Villa fans willing to call in and wait on hold at £1.50 per min to "set the record straight" with their favourite TS presenter.

In short: They are trolling for cash.

This is so true! A guy where I work is a WBA fan and he said that even he nearly called in to have a moan at them because of the crap that they were spouting about the Villa.

When you think about it, it is a superb idea for a business. Piss off as many people as possible, and then take money off them for arguing with you.

All you need is a couple of pig ignorant opinionated gobshites and a small legion of semi-literate idiots to call in - fortunately it would appear that both are in short supply. Its like Jeremy Kyle for the radio.

Personally I love it. Its my guilty pleasure.

Latest from MM

I was feeling pretty shit from the moment on Sat night we had wind of the McCleish story ( I should have known better ) until I got a call around 10.50 pm last night and now things are looking a lot lot better . General Krulack wasn't in the Marines for nothing an expert on divertionary tactics which are coming in handy at the moment as our lads sit in the trenches waiting for the call to go over the top.

I miss Mysteryman

I think he knows exactly who ther goin for!!

One thing he always seems to know is who it wont be, and he too has never ruled out Moyes (since Houllier left :winkold: )

Latest from MM

I was feeling pretty shit from the moment on Sat night we had wind of the McCleish story ( I should have known better ) until I got a call around 10.50 pm last night and now things are looking a lot lot better . General Krulack wasn't in the Marines for nothing an expert on divertionary tactics which are coming in handy at the moment as our lads sit in the trenches waiting for the call to go over the top.

I smell bullshit

This MM strikes me as an attention seeker and far from ITK

I'm going to asume you got actual MM confused with the one spouting off on twitter.

But if not :bonk:

UPDATE from MM

I have only posted what I know which is Hughes is not being considered , I said McClaren wouldn't happen as you saw gone to Forest but was considered , Benitez still not sure if they will go back to him if Plan A fails , McCliesh not considered but they aint going to slag the bloke off either . I am not going to post who I think we are in for because it is not definate and I am not going to cock things up either by speculating when it could be very close .

I have only posted what I know which is Hughes is not being considered , I said McClaren wouldn't happen as you saw gone to Forest but was considered , Benitez still not sure if they will go back to him if Plan A fails , McCliesh not considered but they aint going to slag the bloke off either . I am not going to post who I think we are in for because it is not definate and I am not going to cock things up either by speculating when it could be very close .

MM latest post... suggests to me he knows.

MYSTERYMAN I have only posted what I know which is Hughes is not being considered , I said McClaren wouldn't happen as you saw gone to Forest but was considered , Benitez still not sure if they will go back to him if Plan A fails , McCliesh not considered but they aint going to slag the bloke off either . I am not going to post who I think we are in for because it is not definate and I am not going to cock things up either by speculating when it could be very close .

Bloody hell we're being taking over by the toffee men. That interview in May, you keep referring too was when GERRARD HOULLIER was still manager!!! Moyes is a man of integrity, not in a million years would he say anything different, would he have really said yes guys i want Gerard to do one so i can have the job with more cash than Everton. What I'm saying is things CHANGE in football, since that statement he may have spoken to Kenwright about funds, who he may have to sell. Look I'm not even saying Moyes will come but what i won't stand is you toffee's who think there is not an iota of a chance that Moyes would want to talk to us when i see that as you being blinded by the toffees in your mouths.

Yes, that old statement by Moyes from the end of the season when Houllier was still manager doesn't hold much water.

There is no way Moyes would say anything different whilst there was a manager in the position.

I'm not saying Moyes wants the job, just that that statement doesn't show anything.

Exactly! I live and work in Liverpool and Moyes is a) a man of integrity, and B) never backwards in coming forwards in expressing an opinion. If he had something to say, he would say it. If he is saying nothing it doesnt necessarily mean he has nothing to say.. if you see what I mean :?

I dont mind everton fans here ive always quite like the club and the fans and my toffee mate is pretty sound, they have nothing to worry about though moyes is their manager and he wont be joining villa anytime soon, hes said he doesnt want it so lets move on.

By the way i dont know much about this mysteryman and im not doubting him but out of interest has he ever got something big wrong? And what has he said in the past few weeks that have been spot on?