• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

The bookies, along with SSN and every other hack out there are as clueless as we all are.

Wise up people, when it happens, we'll know about it from the right and proper sources.

Stop talking sense mate, you'll spoil it for all the retards!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that Moxley i think is having some form of breakdown on twitter

Neil_Moxley_DM Neil Moxley

Crass mismanagement on a barely credible scale. I never thought I'd write this: Would never have happened under HD Ellis. No way.

8 minutes ago

Who rubbed sand in his clit?

This is absolutely true, the underlined word is one of Martin O'Neill's favourite words. He uses it quite often apparently. Random I know, sorry. But it is true.

Neil_Moxley_DM Neil Moxley

It's seven weeks since Houllier's heart problems. Surely you would have thought of a Plan B? Apparently not.

This guy is really starting to wind me up now.

meh, typical reporter who is annoyed he is getting nothing out of the club and doesnt really have a clue whats going on. for a classic example of moxley getting things totally wrong i give you:

Neil Moxley's Super Accurate Reporting

Don't really understand how Moyes' odds have been slashed so much in the last few hours.. Theres nothing to suggest he's coming to VP. Or is there something we don't know about?! I really hope so....but seriously doubt it.

all this corsica stuff is bollocks... never **** heard of it until couple of days ago... the desintation of 2011 it seems!.

Napoleon was born there

Went to Corsica last year, on a cruise, and its a shit hole. Full of lunatic French drivers, Napoleon trinkets and dog shit on the streets. I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would go on holiday there.

Really cant see what all the fuss is about. Randy doesn't want to rush in to the wrong appointment. As far as we can be sure only Martinez has been interviewed. Everybody is on holiday and because we haven't appointed any body within a couple of weeks everybody thinks we are an absolute shambles and Randy doesn't have a clue what he is doing.

IN RANDY I TRUST

That's it!

Lerner to Corsika on Thursday, McLeish to Corsika on Friday, negotiations, agreement, done deal.

Lerner escapes and flies to US on Saturday knowing VillaTalk would go ##!

When Lerner safe McLeish quits Birmingham on Sunday. Speculation on VillaTalk, 1+1=X+rage.

OS on Monday "McLeish the new manager!" Everybody back from holidays on July 7th hoping the dust has settled.

Oh man.......bookies have stopped taking bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Bin dunne but... Like they do every night!

Really cant see what all the fuss is about. Randy doesn't want to rush in to the wrong appointment. As far as we can be sure only Martinez has been interviewed. Everybody is on holiday and because we haven't appointed any body within a couple of weeks everybody thinks we are an absolute shambles and Randy doesn't have a clue what he is doing.

IN RANDY I TRUST

More like turned down the opportunity to be interviewed

If we don't get Moyes I want Coyle but as he left Burnley for Bolton I don't see he will attract Randy.

Martinez left Swansea for Wigan so that theory doesn't really make much sense.

Damn, I was using the Hughes example as the basis of that theory.

That's it!

Lerner to Corsika on Thursday, McLeish to Corsika on Friday, negotiations, agreement, done deal.

Lerner escapes and flies to US on Saturday knowing VillaTalk would go ##!

When Lerner safe McLeish quits Birmingham on Sunday. Speculation on VillaTalk, 1+1=X+rage.

OS on Monday "McLeish the new manager!" Everybody back from holidays on July 7th hoping the dust has settled.

bollocks. total bollocks.

AM did not resign until today and seems they both have interests in the same city (BRUM), what the hell is so good about corisca ffs.

i am sure the mr chung at the blues would of spouted out something if he thought AM was crossing the road to AVFC.

Prob to do wuth buying Marlon King and the statement confirming roger johnson is to be sold - prob both done without consulting AM.

Remember MON, managers can get pissed off and walk.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the Everton fan who said Moyes is resigning tomorrow also set that there is an emergency Press Conference at Finch Farm tomorrow so this must be the reason for it.

How true that is I don't know. I'd still think it's a massive **** up on RL's part if he hires McLeish given the morale highground we allegedly took over Hughes quitting.

Moyes to Villa

Coyle to Everton

McLeish to Bolton

MON to Birmingham.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the Everton fan who said Moyes is resigning tomorrow also set that there is an emergency Press Conference at Finch Farm tomorrow so this must be the reason for it.

How true that is I don't know. I'd still think it's a massive **** up on RL's part if he hires McLeish given the morale highground we allegedly took over Hughes quitting.

Moyes to Villa

Coyle to Everton

McLeish to Bolton

MON to Birmingham.

Moyes is Barbados? i hear he wont come back until he gets a tan.

were ****!