• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someone PLEASE re-assure me that we aren't going to appoint that retard

It does sound like McLeish has walked from Blues over them trying to sell Johnson .

Rumours that he might not have even wanted Marlon King etc

Basically its sounding hes had big bust up with their board and resigned.

Us not having a manager at moment is merely coincidence.

This is what i think has happened / hope anyhow

That's it!

Lerner to Corsika on Thursday, McLeish to Corsika on Friday, negotiations, agreement, done deal.

Lerner escapes and flies to US on Saturday knowing VillaTalk would go ##!

When Lerner safe McLeish quits Birmingham on Sunday. Speculation on VillaTalk, 1+1=X+rage.

OS on Monday "McLeish the new manager!" Everybody back from holidays on July 7th hoping the dust has settled.

bollocks. total bollocks.

AM did not resign until today and seems they both have interests in the same city (BRUM), what the hell is so good about corisca ffs.

i am sure the mr chung at the blues would of spouted out something if he thought AM was crossing the road to AVFC.

Prob to do wuth buying Marlon King and the statement confirming roger johnson is to be sold - prob both done without consulting AM.

Remember MON, managers can get pissed off and walk.

Maybe AM sent that email on Friday but the chung read it today.

But yes, it's total bollocks.

this shite about not hiring managers who have left jobs is an embarrassment to the club. if he's the right man i don't care if he shat in the top drawer of his old boss' desk and wiped his arse in his curtains

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the Everton fan who said Moyes is resigning tomorrow also set that there is an emergency Press Conference at Finch Farm tomorrow so this must be the reason for it.

How true that is I don't know. I'd still think it's a massive **** up on RL's part if he hires McLeish given the morale highground we allegedly took over Hughes quitting.

Moyes to Villa

Coyle to Everton

McLeish to Bolton

MON to Birmingham.

And i doubt a press conference is for Moyes to sit there and tell everyone he has now got a tan from barbados, ready to mix in with the locals when he gets his house in Aston

Davinder Moyjit. Manager of Arston Willa.

McClaren it is then. Randy cancels a meeting citing how much we have it in for McClaren then sets up the rumour that we#'ll get McLeish. All of a sudden McClaren sounds like a brilliant option and we go back to him. the fans are delirious, not to say relieved.

That's it!

Lerner to Corsika on Thursday, McLeish to Corsika on Friday, negotiations, agreement, done deal.

When Lerner safe McLeish quits Birmingham on Sunday. Speculation on VillaTalk, 1+1=X+rage.

OS on Monday "McLeish the new manager!" Everybody back from holidays on July 7th hoping the dust has settled.

Please tell me that is sarcasm. Please?

if moyes was to leave them why the hell would o'neill go to blose over everton?

nonsense moyes is staying w here he is and i think it wont be mcleish based on the mclaren uproar, mcleish would be even worse

like about 99% of this board and the sites like snn, talkshite etc they dont have a fecking clue so i will wait just like the rest of you until villa make an annoucement. all this ITK stuff is actually hilarous, we have had so many and everyone been wrong so far!

night all!

this shite about not hiring managers who have left jobs is an embarrassment to the club. if he's the right man i don't care if he shat in the top drawer of his old boss' desk and wiped his arse in his curtains

Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience?

That's it!

Please tell me that is sarcasm. Please?

100%.

If we appointed him that would be it for me under this regime - i absolutely love the villa - fan for 30 years been to over 500 games - but i would be veremently against this - i couldnt bring myself to go and would lose a lot of respect for the board

+1

I have to say, as someone who works in the media myself, that I feel utterly, utterly ashamed at this moment in time. That is thanks to the vitriolic bile which has positively been spewing from the fingertips of many a journalist today and for the past week to ten days.

I'm just embarrassed that they are allowed to get away with such overtly bias reporting. It has always been an issue where Villa and certain other clubs are concerned but throughout this appointment I feel the hatred towards the Villa has reached another level completely. I find it astounding I really do.

They heap shame on the true journalists in the industry.