• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone getting so worked up about what a load of journos and the media are reporting? We have seen from the past 2 weeks that they know sweet F A.

Getting a new manager should be an exciting time and looking forward to new football and new players.

Everyone should just chill the f*ck out and let nature take its course 8)

We will aslong as its not McLeish.

Guys, where do you think they got this Corsica story from. The Villa forums. Don't suddenly believe what SSN say now. They probably have some trainee kid scrolling through VT & H&V looking for any plausible link to McLeish that they hope will stick and have some form of credibility. It's is all rubbish. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ.

I%20don%27t%20believe%20it.jpeg

all this corsica stuff is bollocks... never **** heard of it until couple of days ago... the desintation of 2011 it seems!.

Its just the media making up bullshit and getting us going, then hoping a statement comes in from AVFC or AM.

Its obvious Mr wing wa willa willie bing bong is a delboy chairman and big eck had enough! simples...!

that Moxley i think is having some form of breakdown on twitter

Neil_Moxley_DM Neil Moxley

Crass mismanagement on a barely credible scale. I never thought I'd write this: Would never have happened under HD Ellis. No way.

8 minutes ago

Who rubbed sand in his clit?

not claiming to be ITK but my uncle recently been working at the villa, he had a meeting with villa representatives and they heavily hinted that it will be mark hughes. just letting you know what he told me