• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus its anything now any scrap of nothing is being used for the next negative spout of nonsense.

Did The Trees no already clear up that Randy lent Houllier his plane to take him to his home on Corsica and he wasn't even there?

I wasn't aware Randy wasn't on the plane...it's probably just Sky trying to get everyone to lay money on McLeish through Sky bet

That is worrying about holidays in Corsica.

That is worrying because TT definitely said Randy's jet went to Corsica.

However Gerard Houlier we know has a holiday home there and so this trip could of course have been something to do with him, or his home be used as a meeting venue.

Jesus its anything now any scrap of nothing is being used for the next negative spout of nonsense.

Did The Trees no already clear up that Randy lent Houllier his plane to take him to his home on Corsica and he wasn't even there?

Trees doesn't know who is on the plane, just where it goes. He said that it didn't stay there long and so was more of a drop-off, potentially for Houllier, rather than a Randy stay.

If Mcleish is in Corsica though, it doesn't look good...

So SSN say McLeish is on holiday in Corsica...just remind me, where did Randy's plane go last week..?? Hmm...

IF villa were after mcleish we'd have asked the scum for permission to speak, him resigning just makes no sense in a related to villa way thats not how the board do things is it.

So SSN say McLeish is on holiday in Corsica...just remind me, where did Randy's plane go last week..?? Hmm...

IF villa were after mcleish we'd have asked the scum for permission to speak, him resigning just makes no sense in a related to villa way thats not how the board do things is it.

We ask Blues to speak to him.

Blues tell us that we can't.

McLeish is unhappy so resigns, paving the way for free talks.

Hmm.

IF villa were after mcleish we'd have asked the scum for permission to speak, him resigning just makes no sense in a related to villa way thats not how the board do things is it

No he wouldn't have resigned by email as I said before. It would have been dealt with in exactly the same manner as Martinez I'm sure.

What did Bicks Say Julie?

Moyes 5/1........ go stick money on him

or words to that effect.

Was a positive pile your money on moyes whilst the odds are half decent. Was enough for me to splash my haulier winnings on it anyway.

Oh well easy come easy go ;)

How do SSN know McLeish is in Corsica? They're always wrong about things anyway. Wasn't Benitez supposed to be our manager by now?

And Hughes.

And Martinez and Ancelotti and McLaren.

If I'm honest, I don't think we'll know for sure who the new manager will be until hours before it's officially unveiled.

Guys, where do you think they got this Corsica story from. The Villa forums. Don't suddenly believe what SSN say now. They probably have some trainee kid scrolling through VT & H&V looking for any plausible link to McLeish that they hope will stick and have some form of credibility. It's is all rubbish. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ.

According to Moxley, McLeish went on holiday on Friday. Didn't Lerner's plane travel there Thursday?

cant remember, but i do remember thetrees saying the plane came straight back, it didnt stick around, which suggested it was just dropping someone off.

so to me the theory that randy lent the plane to houllier so he could travel to his holiday home there is more likely. if randy had flown out to speak to mcleish (which would have been illegal given he was still employed by blues, and we know randy is a stickler for doing things the correct way) the plane wouldn't have come straight back.

Why is everyone getting so worked up about what a load of journos and the media are reporting? We have seen from the past 2 weeks that they know sweet F A.

Getting a new manager should be an exciting time and looking forward to new football and new players.

Everyone should just chill the f*ck out and let nature take its course 8)