• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've loaded that radio station up, will see if anything gets said. At the moment it's playing a bit of Prince, nice.

You wouldnt have an online link would you, im stuck doing a 12 hour night shift i could do with a giggle to keep me going, nothing better than footie fans winging on the phone.

Hope its true but can't help but think that skydream twitterererer is a Plop fan trying to wind-up the other side and most of this stuff seems to be re-hashes of what is posted there.

As long as McLeish doesn't get it I'm in the money 8)

For the record. I don't think Moyes has resigned ...he's got too much to lose by doing so.

IF anything has happened and it's a big IF, I would tender that we've reached agreement with Kenwright.

Twitter rumours are not to be trusted however the volume of tweets about it being announced on a radio station up there

is growing.

Guys calm down i just tweeped Phil Neville he laugh his head off because one hour ago he had spoken to moyes so its liar about him.

This radio station has gone to the DJ twice now with nothing said, sorry but if they were breaking the news that Moyes had resigned they'd be mentioning it CONSTANTLY.

99% sure it's a bullshit made up rumour.

This radio station has gone to the DJ twice now with nothing said, sorry but if they were breaking the news that Moyes had resigned they'd be mentioning it CONSTANTLY.

99% sure it's a bullshit made up rumour.

After listening to 5 or so minutes I agree.