• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't beleive that the number of tweets per minute can all be down to some hopeful Villa fans and supposed Villa ITKs?

The odds have tumbled and the BetButler and SkyBet Tim have also said it's Moyes to Villa...

Just watch McCleish being unvieled tomorrow at BMH!

If we do get Moyes I think it'll be a perfect fit - bit like the Bent transfer. Moyes may not be the best manager in the world, but he's still very good and will probably do well for us. In recent years he's consistently finished above us despite having arguably a lesser squad and significantly less funds.

@Back2Fight: Radio City now reporting that David Moyes has resigned as Everton manage

I am trying not to let myself get excited about this rumour (?) just now. I'll wait until morning to see if there is official word from Everton...

Won't be able to sleep though.

Radio City (in Merseyside) is apparently reporting that Moyes has resigned according to Twitter.

the natives are going spare!

I think it's bull. Seems to originate from someone called JamesBonded007 on Twitter. He's involved in some football rumour site. My guess is he's making shit up.

this shite about not hiring managers who have left jobs is an embarrassment to the club. if he's the right man i don't care if he shat in the top drawer of his old boss' desk and wiped his arse in his curtains

Thanks, you've just written my new signature.. :crylaugh:

Actually, McLeish did exactly that - signed a convicted sex offender on a 3 year deal. Classic!!!

If there is one thing we've learned during this whole saga it's that we shouldn't get our hopes up on these rumours. Nothing to see here people.

If tomorrows the day it could be make or break for me...

If it's Moyes I'll be rich thanks to paddy power and I'll be so excited I'll walk out of work to be a VP for the announcement probably getting the tin tack in the process.

If It's McNob I'll be visiting the Doctors for a course of anti depressants followed by a trip to the ticket office for a refund on my season ticket.

I'm not going to sleep to well tonight

For the record. I don't think Moyes has resigned ...he's got too much to lose by doing so.

IF anything has happened and it's a big IF, I would tender that we've reached agreement with Kenwright.

Twitter rumours are not to be trusted however the volume of tweets about it being announced on a radio station up there

is growing.