• Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a text from a nose, they reckon MON is on his way there

LMFAO

No chance. That bloke won't go anywhere nowadays unless theres dosh to spend, a contract or club that gives him absolute power, and/or the chance of a takeover and guarantees of him having dosh to spend, job security and absolute power.

*and in case he or his representative/lawyers reads this and feels litageous... haha joke!*

I have to say, as someone who works in the media myself, that I feel utterly, utterly ashamed at this moment in time. That is thanks to the vitriolic bile which has positively been spewing from the fingertips of many a journalist today and for the past week to ten days.

I'm just embarrassed that they are allowed to get away with such overtly bias reporting. It has always been an issue where Villa and certain other clubs are concerned but throughout this appointment I feel the hatred towards the Villa has reached another level completely. I find it astounding I really do.

They heap shame on the true journalists in the industry.

It won't be forgotten I'm sure. It's just payback because getting info off Villa these days is like a quest for hen's teeth!

From what I have seen the culprits of the vitriole have had to defend their bile mercilessly via social media subsequently....

In true Keegan style... I would absolutely LOVE it if we get Moyes and a fair few have to eat a slice of humble pie...

What goes around ALWAYS comes around!

i took moyes at 16/1 last week after a tip off!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssssssssssss :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had a big wedge at 12/1 and jumped in again at 6/1 after the Martinez snub. I'm off the Vegas if we appoint Moyes.. :)

if we get Moyes

It's a big IF though Julie. This, for me, has almost become a game in terms of wanting Randy to appoint a top quality Manager just to piss on the chips of the journo's. I hope to God you're right. I keep saying to others that we need to ignore it all, but when the negativity is everywhere, it's quite tough to do.

Moyes and McNob now both joint favourites @ 11/10 skybet... The bookies are absolutely pulling there hair out at calling this one... :bang:

The bookies dont call anything tho. odds are determined by the punters.

This may have been covered, but on a day when it is announced Roger Johnson is for sale, his manager quits.

Is that more likely to be related than the fact that the job of managing the finest football club in the world is up for grabs?

i took moyes at 16/1 last week after a tip off!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssssssssssss :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had a big wedge at 12/1 and jumped in again at 6/1 after the Martinez snub. I'm off the Vegas if we appoint Moyes.. :)

I'll come with you son as i've got 100 at 11/1......not sure my wife will be too happy though

Moyes and McNob now both joint favourites @ 11/10 skybet... The bookies are absolutely pulling there hair out at calling this one... :bang:

Is it possible to bet on a Ginger Scot being the next Villa manager? :winkold:

I understand that Mr Lerner will be back in Birmingham tomorrow morning.

TT, is it possible for you to get hold of passenger lists for other flights? It might tell us when particular people are back in the country, such as Moyes, or whether McLeish is actually in Corsica etc. Just a thought, although I suppose it's all data protection stuff I suppose?

yep and there's no doubt in my mind most bookies have had their kids put through college by this market there has been what 5/6 favourites? And over a long period of time too the bookies must be making a killing