• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I really don't know how people can suddenly stop going to games purely because of a manager. I don't want McLeish as manager and I don't think it will happen either but don't we all support a club not a person? This isn't better fan stuff either, I'm just genuinely confused as to how people can just stop supporting the team they love because of a manager.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well even if Moyes isn't coming to Villa then the natives are certainly restless!

Even mentioning we've offered Moyes £3.75M deal and a 5 year deal.

This is tweet from a Sticky Toffee a minute ago!

daveyblueefc

Everton to announce moyes' resignation tmora.

I haven't forgotten what Bicks told us all a few days ago neither......

There could be other reasons why McLeish quit the noses,why would he sign 2 players on Friday (King & Burke) and then resign on the Sunday?

He might not even be in the Board's thoughts,still hope for Moyes but can't see it happening.

philmcnulty Phil McNulty

by MattLawExpress

Fairly definitive this one. Just been told by a man who should know that David Moyes is not leaving Everton for Villa. Or anyone else. #fb

3 hours ago

There could be other reasons why McLeish quit the noses,why would he sign 2 players on Friday (King & Burke) and then resign on the Sunday?

He might not even be in the Board's thoughts,still hope for Moyes but can't see it happening.

Blues putting Johnson up for sale ?

Maybe McLeish didn't even want Marlon King & Burke?

Because they've put Roger Johnson up for sale (possibly others - Foster ??)

All done by the board behind his back

The press guys are losing control. I'm just had a massive rant at Moxley & Matt Law (a villa fan by the way) at criticising everything concerning villa. Even telling Coop_86 to piss off when he just asked a simple question. Matt Law calls himself a Villa fan, however, he is having digs at everything concerning Villa. Not only that, he is trying to induce arguments with every Villa fan messaging him. And then, he has the audacity to say 'tempers are running high tonight'.

Neil_Moxley_DM Neil Moxley

What a shambles at Villa. A total and utter disgrace. Lerner and Faulkner should hang their heads in shame.

I think there is alot of geniune resentment in the nationals that they get fed nothing from the club, infact the only person who ever seems to know anything is Matt Kendrick.

I've asked Moxley to explain himself but as yet hasn't with those comments.

They must know something though, why else make such comments?

Teamtalk are reporting that these players were signed behind his back... which is why he walked out.

No-one knows anything at the moment.... Phil McNulty has prefaced his comment with 'a man who should know' so even his is not entirely convinced and has given himself wriggle room. This is different to many saying Martinez has turned down an interview earlier in the week, no-one will put their necks on the line. Theres still some milage in this i think.

philmcnulty Phil McNulty

by MattLawExpress

Fairly definitive this one. Just been told by a man who should know that David Moyes is not leaving Everton for Villa. Or anyone else. #fb

3 hours ago

:drowsy:

Apparently he got that from the Everton PR guys....They're not going to say he's resigning the next day are they, they may not even know.