• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

"Carlo is a no go and never was. Rijkaard likes jets".

Does anybody actually believe this sort of shite? Rijkaard likes jets? wtf. Why does it have to be in riddles? Nobody knows who the fook 'MM' is so why be such a clearing in the woods about the whole thing?

Jheez

I was wiling to believe it. I wanted some substance behind the Rijkaard links.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If lerner thought he could get moyes he would have went for him first. Does anyone really think moyes will accept being 2nd choice? Its a load of bollocks.

Im still convinced its destiny for steve to manage this great club.

Randy likes to do things the right way. He wouldn't just contact Moyes straight away. He would go through Everton and ask them for permission to speak to Moyes. As far as we know, Everton might be stalling with giving permission, or they might not even give us permission.

Does anybody actually believe this sort of shite? Rijkaard likes jets? wtf. Why does it have to be in riddles? Nobody knows who the fook 'MM' is so why be such a clearing in the woods about the whole thing?

Jheez

Because it's just some kid on twitter having fun during the summer holidays...

MM on H&V wrote -

What would you think if we appointed Hughes but he insisted in his contract he had a clause to talk any of the Top 4 clubs if they kept calling or an insistence in his contract that he had a minimum amount of money per year to spend on players and if they broke that he could walk out of the contract and sue them for compensation . Maybe that happened with a previous Manager mmmmmmmmmmm

I am totally summising but to dismiss Hughes from the reckoning leads me to think these things

Jheez

Because it's just some kid on twitter having fun during the summer holidays...

:lol:

I know. Cant believe the amount of people that take it as gospel though, even to the extent that they will run down the bookies and whack 100 sheets on it.

Actually, i might make me a football rumour twitter account. Sounds kinda fun having 20 thousand people hanging on your every word...

#stumakingstuffupforshitsandgigglesAVFC

MM on H&V wrote -

What would you think if we appointed Hughes but he insisted in his contract he had a clause to talk any of the Top 4 clubs if they kept calling or an insistence in his contract that he had a minimum amount of money per year to spend on players and if they broke that he could walk out of the contract and sue them for compensation . Maybe that happened with a previous Manager mmmmmmmmmmm

I'd tell him to go and bollocks.

If lerner thought he could get moyes he would have went for him first. Does anyone really think moyes will accept being 2nd choice? Its a load of bollocks.

Im still convinced its destiny for steve to manage this great club.

Randy likes to do things the right way. He wouldn't just contact Moyes straight away. He would go through Everton and ask them for permission to speak to Moyes. As far as we know, Everton might be stalling with giving permission, or they might not even give us permission.

Or maybe they HAVE given permission and haven't splashed it all over the papers like Mr Whelan.

If Martinez does stay at Wigan anybody else think meltdown man will soon be revealed?

Martinez IS the meltdown man

No, Moyes is the meltdown man, Martinez seemingly plan B.

The vessel with the pestle has the pellet with the poison, but the chalace from the palace is the brew that is true...itk :wink:

Dusty_Bin.gif

Pestle begins with a P and so does petrol, petrol goes in cars, people drive cars, football clubs are managed by people..... Is it a holiday to Butlins!!!!!