• Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's RM ain't it :-(

Isn't it.

I've always wondered about this because ain't is obviously a shortening of is not so to make this statement is contradictory though its used this way quite often in the midlands.

Therefore, would it work to say "It's RM, ain't it?"?

Here:

http://tinyurl.com/65ludsn

Roberto Martinez is STAYING at Wigan Athletic - after snubbing Aston Villa and a double-your-money contract.

The Spaniard pledged his future to delighted owner Dave Whelan in a summit meeting and left Villa managerless and in a major crisis.

Martinez thought long and hard over the move to a bigger club with better facilities but in the end he stayed loyal to Whelan - because he had stuck by him.

The young boss felt Whelan had been strong by his side during a hard season when he could have been sacked in the first few weeks after a nightmare start - and at other times in a difficult campaign.

Here:

http://tinyurl.com/65ludsn

Roberto Martinez is STAYING at Wigan Athletic - after snubbing Aston Villa and a double-your-money contract.

The Spaniard pledged his future to delighted owner Dave Whelan in a summit meeting and left Villa managerless and in a major crisis.

Martinez thought long and hard over the move to a bigger club with better facilities but in the end he stayed loyal to Whelan - because he had stuck by him.

The young boss felt Whelan had been strong by his side during a hard season when he could have been sacked in the first few weeks after a nightmare start - and at other times in a difficult campaign.

Totally believeable due to the sufeit of quotes from the parties concerned.

I don't and won't believe he was actually offer the job until I see him talking directly to the camera and saying he was offered it and blanked it but somehow I don't expect that to happen