Emile Heskey

R.Bear

heskey job was to do the same job as kev davis..hold it up lay it off,put your self about.. for me only one player did this last night.. heskey is overpaid,over rated,heskey has done very little since he arrived,some might say the day he arrived we have gone backwards

He was good yesterday.

And I also think that yesterday showed that the Villa fans are noe fickle idiots. Heskey worked his socks off and did well, and the fans showed recognition and cheered him.

Apart from the utter clearings in the woods behind me in TT lower holte that were straight on his back after his first bad touch after he got injured. Utter rocket polishers.

I thought Wiemann struggled to get in to the game last night to be honest. I certainly wouldn't have taken Heskey off though, he was getting something out of the Bolton defenders. Should have done better with the turn and shot, much better. Interesting that we went even more route 1 when Gabby came on.

Did he really pull off a Cryuff turn yesterday?

Cryuff turn round a defender and hit it on the turn.. Was about 6 inches off the top corner. Unfortunately where he kicked it the keeper was, but it was a good move either way.

Thought he did really well actually yesterday, and that pass to Clark was the right move given the defender coming across to block his shot and where the ball was in the air coming over to him.

He has been very good the last few games. He is still excellent at holding the ball up and bringing others in to play but needs the right people alongside him to do what he can't - stick the ball in the back on the net. His work rate can also not be questioned.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him move onto another Prem club as he still has plenty to offer at this level. Good luck to him.

Back to Wigan I think TBH. He had a brilliant chance in the 1st half today but had no pace. I kept thinking, if only Gabby or Bent had that chance.......to be fair to Heskey he was brilliant in the 1st half today

Agree, Heskey has been fantastic last few games

You can see why he's had such a great career at the highest level

He's not a goal scorer but his hold up play is exemplary

Â