dudevillaisnice

Asked on another forum. Wanted to ask here Aswell. All their back 4 is good enough for top 4 in some way or another (only their new cb you will say isn't, but their fans have raved about him this season) so why do they keep crumbling? 

Other place a few said there's close to 0 defending/press from front 4 which **** a lot of things up when you try to play similar style to martinez 

Their central midfield struggles to cover a lot of the ground when McCarthy isn't there. Barry can still read things but is obviously dodgy when teams counter attack especially with both full backs up the pitch, Besic isn't anything special either.

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Built exactly what he did at Wigan.

Nothing team, shit manager.

Lukaku is a lazy word removed too.

It's not Lukaku's fault.

I put him in my fantasy team recently.

Martinez is possibly the worst manager in the league for organising a defence, he was hopeless at Wigan and since the Moyes defence has aged he has shown that he has no idea how to resolve this either

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Read a stat earlier that they had only won three league games since September. All of those three wins were against the current bottom three sides too. This whilst having the second top scorer in the league in Lukaku. 

1 was not surprisingly when they hammered us but the last one was a hit and hope last minute winner from Cleverley at Newcastle. They are garbage defensively and have a keeper who is nearly as bad as what we have

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Good team? They're in free fall at the moment.

Everton are quite surprisingly rubbish, again. They're in serious danger of getting sucked in.

I like their style. Lots of goals both ways. They should be doing better, but they are building a new spine to the team. Their problem is in midfield, where an ageing Barry is playing more than he should because of injuries and few options.

When talking about rubbish teams, it is hard to not think about Aston Villa. With a good striker like Lukaku/Benteke, Aston Villa could have been in Everton's position.

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Good team? They're in free fall at the moment.

Everton are quite surprisingly rubbish, again. They're in serious danger of getting sucked in.

8 points above relegation and in a cup semi final, I wish we were that rubbish :D

• Like 1

Â