dudevillaisnice

Some of the quietest fans at VP this season

Somebody complained last week that we were really quiet up at City. We were 1-0 down after 3 minutes, we still sang the songs. Unless I was on my jack? 

Contrast and compare. 

• Like 2

I like Everton as we are similar clubs with similar paths when had MON and Moyes in charge of both

though I cant stand Martinez, the most overrated manager in football ho cant organise a defence to save his life. Today being a perfect example

not having a dig just curious. What managers do you like? Dont think ive seen you say a positive thing about one since i joined  :P

I dont like a lot of them if im honest, Too many of them try to make it all about them and not their players. For all their faults you never see Ferguson or Wenger try that or even Ancelotti

Some of the quietest fans at VP this season

Somebody complained last week that we were really quiet up at City. We were 1-0 down after 3 minutes, we still sang the songs. Unless I was on my jack? 

Contrast and compare.

Everton never seem to make any noise when they're losing

Our fans are shit most of the time but can hardly get ourselves up to sing when we perform that poorly on the pitch.

That speedo fella has been at nearly every game of ours this season, he does charity swims like across the channel and that and it is his way of promoting himself for sponsors etc.

• Like 1

Our fans are shit most of the time but can hardly get ourselves up to sing when we perform that poorly on the pitch.

That speedo fella has been at nearly every game of ours this season, he does charity swims like across the channel and that and it is his way of promoting himself for sponsors etc.

your well known for being quiet when your doing or playing shit where as we normally keep the noise up, but you always have great numbers away from home regardless. top club.

I wasn't having a pop at Everton exactly, I accept your point there and I totally agree, though I did think your fans were amazing the week previous for what it's worth.

I was more having a go at the Villa fan who attempted to ridicule other Villa fans for not being at their loudest and proudest up at City, despite trailing for what, 85 of the 90? It proper wound me up.

Anyway, Everton, I don't understand why Barkley was on the bench?

• Like 1

Anyway, Everton, I don't understand why Barkley was on the bench?

Neither do I!!

It's a very odd decision.

I have some admiration for Martinez. I thought he was a bit of a one trick pony but he managed to adapt and right the ship before you were ever in any real danger. That involved introducing a counter attacking style which surely suits Barkley to a t? He has a quick brain, quick feet, he's inconsistent but then counter attacks by their very nature are that.

Does not compute.

• 3 months later...

Think their squad is actually worse this season as Distin while pushing 40 was still reliable enough to play a few games and take all the pressure off Jagielka and Stones

Martinez was found out again last season and dont really expect much to change

Lukaku has really bankrupted them hasn't he?

I was expecting 3-4 good quality signings to make a statement of intent seeing as they're not in europe, instead it's been Cleverley and the Barnsley kid.

Kone, Baines, Jagielka, Barry, Howard, all still over 30 and still all playing a fair amount.

Lukaku has really bankrupted them hasn't he?

I was expecting 3-4 good quality signings to make a statement of intent seeing as they're not in europe, instead it's been Cleverley and the Barnsley kid.

Kone, Baines, Jagielka, Barry, Howard, all still over 30 and still all playing a fair amount.

Not so much now, another injury to his ankle which they don't even know how long it will keep him out for. 

• Like 1

Â