dudevillaisnice

Oh I know he's had a few bob. You can't be in the Prem and not have some money. I think what he has done is disproportionate to what he has spent though.

I feel for Everton. I know it doesn't work like this but of all the teams, they deserve a few quid just to see what Moyes would do with it. But as a player there, I would be getting frustrated that because of the purse strings, this is maybe (but not definitely) as far as the club can go without a takeover. You get the impression everyone from the owner to the tealady is waiting for a billionaire to come along.

Thing is though BOF, he has had money.

30m from Rooney

24m from Lescott

(Obv hes had to sell to to get it but hes still spent). Even the Everton fans are starting to see it.

For every Cahill, theres a Per Kroldrup - 6m, Yakubu 11m (on loan at Leicester) Fellaini - 15m????????????????

Hes pissed a lot of it up the wall.

Not that good. V Overated.

Has Fellaini flopped?

Yakubu hasnt flopped either. He was scoring a decent amount of goals before he got a bad injury

26 goals in 80 games over 4 years. At 11million quid thats a flop imo

21 in his 1st season!!

Exactly, great 1st season then an awful injury that has made him half the player he was.

So no, not a flop at all. Just bad luck.

Yakubu hasnt flopped either. He was scoring a decent amount of goals before he got a bad injury

21 in his 1st season!!

Exactly, great 1st season then an awful injury that has made him half the player he was.

I think it's been a bad signing in terms of value for money without question but as a result of the injury rather than it being a bad signing or a mistake by Moyes. Players get injured and some sadly are never te same that is just sad fact it doesn't make the judgement on te initial signing a bad one.

Yakubu's stats pre injury were good, post injury there poor. So yes you could call it a flop as a signing but not one Moyes should be blamed for in my view.

I think Everton are in trouble.

They were woeful against Bolton, an abject performance. Without Saha, a player they realistically shouldn't be relying on, they're completely toothless. More worryingly, Moyes is starting to look frustrated and disinterested.

I'll make a prediction now, stick my neck on the block. Moyes will be gone before the start of the 11/12 season.

21 in his 1st season!!

I think it's been a bad signing in terms of value for money without question but as a result of the injury rather than it being a bad signing or a mistake by Moyes. Players get injured and some sadly are never te same that is just sad fact it doesn't make the judgement on te initial signing a bad one.

Yakubu's stats pre injury were good, post injury there poor. So yes you could call it a flop as a signing but not one Moyes should be blamed for in my view.

That was my point. Oh for a 07-08 vintage Yak this season. Moyes has made his mistakes (Bily), but the Yak was not one of them.

On Moyes leaving, I don't think he will. He's had no money for the last 6/7 transfer windows other than that he's generated himself from player sales, so he's pretty used to it.

No-one could've done much better on the whole during his time with us, but this summer he'll really have to earn his corn and do a bit of creative wheeling and dealing in the transfer market.

On Moyes leaving, I don't think he will. He's had no money for the last 6/7 transfer windows other than that he's generated himself from player sales, so he's pretty used to it.

No-one could've done much better on the whole during his time with us, but this summer he'll really have to earn his corn and do a bit of creative wheeling and dealing in the transfer market.

I dunno mate, I think you're living on hope rather than expectation there. He looks about the most frustrated man in the world. As you say, 7 years, it can grind you down. At some point he's going to turn round and say enough is enough, I'm good enough to win things. I think you're at that point.

Â