dudevillaisnice

I think Pienaars a cracking player, rated him very highly since the 3-2 at goodison where i thought he gave us the run around all day.

I dont understand why Everton arent being talked about as relegation candidates, they're only a couple of results from being in the crap.

What with Everton vs West Ham and Wolves vs Liverpool by the end of saturday the table could look a lot different if things go against the big clubs.

I think Coleman looks a cracking prospect, you have to wonder about Artera and Jagielka's form this season, is it the result of the speculation and links to other clubs or a result of their injuries?

Or maybe they are just in poor form?It's allowed. They both played great last season after their injuries.

Jags looked a lot better in the few months leading up to his current injury. Arteta has shown form in patches but at the start of the season was doing the job of 2 men.

Oh and Pienaar is a great player, in my opinion. We will miss him but he is not irreplaceable.

I think Pienaar is decent, a good player certainly but not great by any stretch. He doesn't influence games enough or often enough in my opinion to be considered a great player.

As for the other two, sure they could be just in poor form, it was a simply question of if those two things are factors. I wasn't saying it was a case of either or, just simply that either or both could be factors.

I think Pienaar is decent, a good player certainly but not great by any stretch. He doesn't influence games enough or often enough in my opinion to be considered a great player.

Well that is your opinion. I've watched him week in week out and I can tell you I'm of a different opinion.

Welcome back AG. We've missed you. :D

I think you'll replace Pienaar quite easily. Yes he was a good player, but Moyes is pretty good at finding players. With Coleman on the right you have some decent attack threat from the wing. Your biggest threat on the left, as I said, comes from Baines. So someone like Billyetdinov (no idea how to spell that) or Osman could be useful out on the wing.

When does Cahill come back? You're not missing him as much as I thought you would, but he is still a massive player to be without.

Well that is your opinion. I've watched him week in week out and I can tell you I'm of a different opinion.

Yep thats my opinion which is what I said, I didn't expect you to agree seeing as you'd already given yours. :)

I think Coleman looks a cracking prospect, you have to wonder about Artera and Jagielka's form this season, is it the result of the speculation and links to other clubs or a result of their injuries?

Or maybe they are just in poor form?It's allowed. They both played great last season after their injuries.

no its not, if a player isnt performing well on the pitch or in training its because aston villa have been tapping him up :winkold:

• 2 weeks later...

I know that Merseyside is the font of exaggeration, rumour and downright untruth, but the noises about Everton seem to be gathering apace...Pienaar agreeing to a gagging order, bid for Neville from Spuds being accepted and then declined following an ultimatum from Moyes, players wages unpaid, and the spectre of administration looming.

Come on AG, tell us that it is all tosh....

They don't seem to have any money, why doesn't Kenwright sell to a businessman capable of taking them forward? Losing Pienaar wasn't bad business really.

Bilyaletdinov has moments of real awesomeness. His control and some of his touches are superb, really rate him from what I've seen - though I imagine there's a reason he doesn't start all that much, might be a bit of a 'MotD' player?

Bilyaletdinov has moments of real awesomeness. His control and some of his touches are superb, really rate him from what I've seen - though I imagine there's a reason he doesn't start all that much, might be a bit of a 'MotD' player?

He's a good player. He just needs to be confident and playing regularly. Now Pienaar has gone he has been performing the best he probably ever has for us. Think he just took a while to get used to everything over here but he's growing game on game.

Arteta is looking better every game, as is Beckford.

Saha and Rodwell finally hit form but seems like both out for 4-6 weeks. Gutted.

So 'Bitofaletdownov' is starting to be consistent then?

Yes. Fingers crossed he continues with it. He's got great ability. Already more goals and crosses (by crosses, I actually mean assists) than Pienaar this season anyways :)

Â