Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

bent could play for any club in world football and score bucket-loads, i've always said it and stand by it also

Do you think hed be succesful in the Champions league SGC??

yes i do, look at players like van nistelrooy and owen, they are of the same ilk as bent and excelled in the cl

bent could play for any club in world football and score bucket-loads, i've always said it and stand by it also

yes i do, look at players like van nistelrooy and owen, they are of the same ilk as bent and excelled in the cl

I would say both Owen and Van Nistelrooy are better players than Bent. They are/were both more proven on the international stage

A little thought earlier...to anyone that doubts he could play for one of the top 4 because he doesn't offer much else that just scoring goals, what else does Hernandez @ Man Utd do apart from score?

Also what has "Torres" been doing while not scoring!!!

But is he better than Ethan ........ Oh wait. Only joking.

Bent is a goal scorer. To match Rooney and Drogba's goal scoring record over the last 5 years or so whilst playing 3rd or 4th fiddle for a Spurs side that were mid table during his tenure and a Sunderland side that were similar shows just how good he is.

He is not going to give you what Rooney does around the rest of the park because that is not his game.

I think he could be really interesting in an Arsenal or Chelski side. I am hoping he will be really interesting in next season's Villa side though.

He really is a brilliant striker, I can't understand why he wasn't given a run in the england side sooner

It really is strange. He's clearly one of the best strikers we have and has been for a few years now.

I dread to think where we would be without his goals so far! Propping up the league table probably! Fantastic header today. I still find it hard to believe that we've actually signed him ha ha! 20 + goals next season no doubt about it! Quality.

Â