Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

If he does move on, it is going to be for a pretty big number I would think given that he has just signed a LT contract. Wouldn't worry about Benty leaving just yet.

I also believe that he feels that he has found his spiritual home and a club that is the perfect fit for him - a club capable of challenging at the edges of CL but where Darren will be the main striker and get to play in pretty much every game he wants to play in. He has had the frustrations at Spuds and I think this will mean that he stays with us for quite a while, as long as things are working for both parties.

Bored yes but its easily ignored. Blatantly just trying to save face since hes slagged Bent off since day one here, saying otherwise now would just contradict himself.

Its all a load of old tosh like, but if it makes him happy...

Taking into account anything written by Paulandonya - that is without doubt, the biggest load of bollocks ever written on Villa Talk.

If you actually took time to read my posts instead of the nonsence replies I get (who in turn havent read my posts), you will know:

that Ive never questioned his goals - only his work outside the box.

In doing that Ive always

- admitted my viewing of villa recently has been limited

- admitted when Ive been impressed with Darren Bents performances

- said that I will be more than happy to admit maybe I was wrong about him, if and when he proves im wrong.

The one time, I was maybe out of order with my comments regarding Bent was after the wolves match, and ive admitted that i horribly overeacted.

I have never slagged him off, only questioned his price and his ability in 1 element of his game.

Dont worry, your not on your own in your inability to read posts and understand them.

Instead, youve picked up a scent that there maybe 1 person who doesnt quite kiss his Darren Bent poster at night for quite as long as the rest of ya, put 2 and 2 together and come up with a big fat pile of shite, as a way of jumping on his back.

A little thought earlier...to anyone that doubts he could play for one of the top 4 because he doesn't offer much else that just scoring goals, what else does Hernandez @ Man Utd do apart from score?

A little thought earlier...to anyone that doubts he could play for one of the top 4 because he doesn't offer much else that just scoring goals, what else does Hernandez @ Man Utd do apart from score?

Its a fair point Rich. I would say (although not proven for as long) that Hernandez is a better finisher than Bent and doesnt need as many chances to score. Didnt he score something like 9 league goals in 13 shots or sumthin crazy?? Hes also very young so who knows how he might adapt.

I spose to say he couldnt play for the top 4 is wroong, more why he hasnt played for the top 4. In addition, I dont think he could be a main striker at a top 4 side.

That said, Ive got a funny feeling Arsenal might come knockin soon

Â