Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Every clubs fans say the media are against them.

Surely Spurs' fans cannot make that claim!

Have you not heard them saying that the media have convicted Redknapp of tax evasion before the court case?

Glad someone has as I can't see it happening after

Every clubs fans say the media are against them.

Surely Spurs' fans cannot make that claim!

Have you not heard them saying that the media have convicted Redknapp of tax evasion before the court case?

I am sure HMRC have a solid enough case. The football media is so far up Harry's arse it is unbelievable. Fair play to him he has done a good job. But they let him tap up players through the media, favourable match reports, cushy questions etc

According to the Sunday Express today we have approached Liverplop with a potential swap Bent for Caroll and they have turned us down.

Where does that make sense to swap a striker who, despite the turgid crap that Mcleish has set the team up to perform to with little service, is still our top scorer and the best finisher we have had at the club for 20 odd years and one of the best scoring rates in the premier league, for another striker who is struggling to score at plop with better midfield creativity than us and not looking half the player bent is.

According to the Sunday Express today we have approached Liverplop with a potential swap Bent for Caroll and they have turned us down.

Where does that make sense to swap a striker who, despite the turgid crap that Mcleish has set the team up to perform to with little service, is still our top scorer and the best finisher we have had at the club for 20 odd years and one of the best scoring rates in the premier league, for another striker who is struggling to score at plop with better midfield creativity than us and not looking half the player bent is.

Beat me to it Richard as i have posted this in the transfer thread. Actually suggested this might be a possibility earlier in the thread and am surprised it has just come to light now in the tabloids.

I can actually see the sense in this as the way plop play would be ideally suited to Bent and since we like to hoof it then Carroll would be the target man best suited to the way we play at the moment.

At least someone in the media is reading my posts on here. :D

Makes sense for Mchoof befcause...

Carrol; 1.91 m

Bent; 1.80 m

Collins might have a use yet!!!! ;)

I am a fan of Carrol but a bigger fan of Bent, would love both in the same team but Bent wins hands down every time - he'd score 30 goals in a team that attacks and creates chances.

Bent could sit on his arse on the halfway line for 89 mins as long as he pops up and scores for 1 minute i'll be happy. He's edging closer to that 100 prem goals club. I expected him to be in double figures by now but I guess he was injured for a few games, needs a big second half of the season, especially with Euro 2012.

anyone know Bent's goal to games ratio since joining us?

also for this season?

In the league he's 8 in 18 this season, 17 in 34 in the league altogether. 1 every 2 aint bad. Though he's played in 3 Cup games which he hasn't scored.

Bent - 8 league goals (this season)

Torres and Carroll - 7 league goals (in nearly a year)

That's **** hilarious considering Bent is having a bad season by his standards who's lacked quality service and has had to play under a manager who doesn't bring out the best of him.

Â