Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

After seeing Andi and Gabby for two games, I have to agree that Darren deserves a game, not just ten minutes.

Hoe can you deserve a game because others are playing bad? Does this mean if Vlaar has a couple of bad games we should chuck in Baker?
If Vlaar has a couple of bad games, we have Baker or Clarke, a pretty scary option. If Gabby or Weiman have the same we have a proven goalscorer with over a hundred premiership goals. Hardly the same scenario. At the moment Weiman is playing poorly , Gabby has been awful for a long time. Bent is absolutely worth persevering with, at least until Benteke returns. Edited by meregreen
  • Like 1

After seeing Andi and Gabby for two games, I have to agree that Darren deserves a game, not just ten minutes.

Hoe can you deserve a game because others are playing bad? Does this mean if Vlaar has a couple of bad games we should chuck in Baker?
If Vlaar has a couple of bad games, we have Baker or Clarke, a pretty scary option. If Gabby or Weiman have the same we have a proven goalscorer with over a hundred premiership goals. Hardly the same scenario. At the moment Weiman is playing poorly , Gabby has been awful for a long time. Bent is absolutely worth persevering with, at least until Benteke returns.

But he is no longer that player is he? The last time he was half decent was 3 seasons ago. Yes he only gets a few minutes here and there so it's hard to judge but he looks totally off the pace. Lambert must see this in training and also see that starting him could potentially reduce us to 10 men for a half.

But he is no longer that player is he? The last time he was half decent was 3 seasons ago. Yes he only gets a few minutes here and there so it's hard to judge but he looks totally off the pace. Lambert must see this in training and also see that starting him could potentially reduce us to 10 men for a half.

How can we tell that unless he is actually give a chance?

With the top two currently performing so poorly what is the harm in giving a player a chance for more than 15 minutes to show what he can offer?

• Like 1

With the top two currently performing so poorly what is the harm in giving a player a chance for more than 15 minutes to show what he can offer?

A defeat maybe? Every point is crucial.

I see where you are coming from but for Lambert not to play him when Gabby and Weimann can't score then there must be something not right with him.

I see where you are coming from but for Lambert not to play him when Gabby and Weimann can't score then there must be something not right with him.

Or Lambert.

Was simply thinking that Gabby and Andi have played poor enough to give someone else a chance, and Bent is the next guy for me.

Lol, the reception he got today when he came on was hilarious. Do fans really not realise how **** useless he is?

Yea it's hilarious to actually support our players rather than be an internet sheep and go along with the boo boys that hate everything

That's not my point at all. I'm saying it was like some sort of homecoming as if we've missed him. I'd expect that sort of reception for Benteke coming back from injury. 

Lol, the reception he got today when he came on was hilarious. Do fans really not realise how **** useless he is?

Yea it's hilarious to actually support our players rather than be an internet sheep and go along with the boo boys that hate everything

That's not my point at all. I'm saying it was like some sort of homecoming as if we've missed him. I'd expect that sort of reception for Benteke coming back from injury.

Why wouldn't he get a good reception? What's he done wrong? He was our record signing, scored goals and then was replaced by a superior player. We're really lacking upfront and he could provide us a couple of important goals while we wait for benteke and kozak to return. Like Hutton and Nzogbia I'm glad bents back in the squad.

• Like 1

Would rather him up front than gabby at the moment.

They both do **** all without the ball, but at least when Bent gets it you have a good chance of him finishing the chance

Â