New kits

villa4europe

Love the new England one. Really smart.

Much better than the current one with the stupid stars (althuogh they're not stars, they're small St george's crosses) on the shoulders. it looks like something Elvis would wear.

Love the new England one. Really smart.

Much better than the current one with the stupid stars (althuogh they're not stars, they're small St george's crosses) on the shoulders. it looks like something Elvis would wear.

never get a better england shirt than this one, clean simple and a good collar.

jersey_umbro_england_2009.jpg

although i do have particular fondness for that shirt as i was wearing it the night i got a hand job in the back of a vauxhall vectra

That's a minimal approach. I'll be wearing my fake '82 shirt for this summer's tournament.

Love the 82 kits. Home and away I think they are my favourite England shirts ever. I'm not a huge fan of the new one. I like how clean it is but I dont think the badge should be red. I am not one of those people who thinks a national team's shirt should necessarily be the same colours as the national flag.

Must say I really do like that England home shirt and I'm not just blowing smoke up a regular VTers butt :) Though for fairly obvious reasons I won't be purchasing :P

• 3 weeks later...