New kits

villa4europe

What's with Nikes new obsession with Armbands on every shirt? thank **** we've not got them any longer.

They are probably annoyed they missed out on the Liverpool deal and are now showing the scallies what they could have had.

• 2 weeks later...
What's with Nikes new obsession with Armbands on every shirt? thank **** we've not got them any longer.

and they appear to have a more figure hugging material, good job we aint got them cus if we did it would just be a scarf from the clubshop next season

Arsenal new kit has a black armband on it as well... You tube has an amusing video with Wegner driving of at the end f in a car so small I feel obliged to adopt my best Nelson voice and shout Haw haw

It's really not fair how good Newcastle have it at the minute. :(
And yet I don't begrudge them. For me it has been refreshing to see them battle with the big boys this season and I don't mind them having a day in the sun. I'd much rather see Newcastle doing well than see Chelsea or City doing well.

Really like that. Nice to see they have gone back to the classic badge and got rid of that **** stupid over designed one with the flaming torches on it.

92LyZ.jpg

Apparently that says "96" on the back. They are getting very close to the line where a tribute to the dead becomes a marketing gimmick, arent they?

Apparently that says "96" on the back. They are getting very close to the line where a tribute to the dead becomes a marketing gimmick, arent they?
Pretty much, though heaven forfend anybody try to point that out.