New kits

villa4europe

Nike-Colette-The-Away-Project-7-500x500.jpg

wanted to buy the france away shirt. current RRP 120 euros. no ta.

Just bought it on eBay for under £20. Coming from Malaysia so fingers crossed it'll be real etc, but that shirt is with £20 for the comedy value alone.

put this on with a pair of 3/4 length trousers and a bandanna and you would instantly become a Pirate, Aaaaaarrrrrrrrr me hearties.

I will definitely be doing that for football next week.

Like Fiorentina's colours, but waaay too many adverts for my liking, that's the issue with a lot of European leagues and jerseys, the number of commercial endorsements is way over the top. make's the shirt look cheap. (and the team) some of the Scandinavian sides, Swiss, Austrian, they've got four or five sponsors on the shoulders, shorts, socks, it gets a bit ridiculous.

The Galaxy launched and played in their new 3rd kit on Monday, looks pretty smart I think:

la-galaxy-3rd-shirt.jpg

tumblr_lnpqjdj1Bx1qk7abho1_500.jpg

I may order that with Angel on the back. Nice top.

How easy is it to order from them with shirt printing and such?

Actually, you're out of luck if you want to customise it. I ordered one from the MLS store myself with him on the back and (even though I was able to customise before ordering) I got a mail from them saying that customisation isn't possible for this particular shirt. So I just got it without instead.

In fact, I don't even see the shirt on the store any more so it must have sold out. I guess it was that popular.

Nike-Colette-The-Away-Project-7-500x500.jpg

wanted to buy the france away shirt. current RRP 120 euros. no ta.

Just bought it on eBay for under £20. Coming from Malaysia so fingers crossed it'll be real etc, but that shirt is with £20 for the comedy value alone.

put this on with a pair of 3/4 length trousers and a bandanna and you would instantly become a Pirate, Aaaaaarrrrrrrrr me hearties.

I will definitely be doing that for football next week.

Just found this site:

football shirts

You can get this season coming kits' for 15 quid?!

is it legit?

looks to be..

amazing if true, gonna get me a milan one when pay day comes round.

No all these cheap kit sites are fake, just very good fakes.

The France away one (above) that brought from eBay for less than £20 appeared to be real. If it isn't, it's a bloody brilliant fake.