New kits

villa4europe

Surprised they have it in Sports Direct, will have to pop in!

Yeh i got last 2 season's away shirts from sports direct, last season's i had to order it online as never had my size in

• 6 months later...

New England home kit is out on the 29th Feb, I think its gonna be worn in the friendly against Holland.

Any sneaky pic's of it yet that anyone has found? as my search has been fruitless thus far.

*whichever smart alec says its gonna be white with england and umbro badges on it should put their head in an oven* :P

New England home kit is out on the 29th Feb, I think its gonna be worn in the friendly against Holland.

Any sneaky pic's of it yet that anyone has found? as my search has been fruitless thus far.

*whichever smart alec says its gonna be white with england and umbro badges on it should put their head in an oven* :P

I saw it about 18 months ago ;)

I saw it about 18 months ago ;)

I wonder what you mean :winkold:

As long as they get rid of the back bit on the current England top. The little crosses look like stars, well gay!

I really liked the England one from two seasons ago. Plain white, nice collar. Simple, old school. Lovely