James Collins

AngelGabriel

Collins was leaving regardless of Vlaar

I have no doubt that collins was one to move on, but i think its clear him leaving now is allowing the Vlaar deal to proceed.

Its one hell of a coincidence in timing if not.

We've also just got back from the US funnily enough...

I have no doubt that collins was one to move on, but i think its clear him leaving now is allowing the Vlaar deal to proceed.

Also the fact we've just got back from a tour across the Atlantic.

Also been told there's a striker deal being worked on, and this is very exciting to the guy who told me.

We've also just got back from the US funnily enough...

Well before we'd left we'd just had an informal chat.

Seems a lot to get done in 24 hours and matches what his agent was saying.

Like i said big coincidence.

Glad collins is going.

I think dunne, baker, clark and vlaar is a good enough set of cbs for next season.

He'll be having talks with a premier league club this weekend. I've been asked not to say who with, but you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work it out.

Can only be Sunderland or West Ham then.

Also been told there's a striker deal being worked on, and this is very exciting to the guy who told me.

any name you big tease?

Please tell me it's not Carroll. I don't care who it is, just tell me it's not him.

Oooohhh now that is exciting.

Maybe we were waiting on Turner to leave Sunderland?

Maybe, but O'Neill was infamous for selling players before he had a replacement in. Surely its good squad management to sell a player who would be surplus to requirements when bringing a new one in?

Good to know he's on his way out. Had a good first season but since then his weaknesses have been highlighted with every passing (hoofing) game.

I'm so delighted that Collins looks to be on his way out.

If we can get rid of Hutton and Warnock this summer, I will be over the moon! I can accept Dunne staying for another year if fully motivated, but the other 3 MUST go if we are to get ourselves back to where we want to be.

Change the record please. It's very, very tiresome. Presumably once Randy goes bankrupt you can bore us rigid with 'I told you so'

He'll be having talks with a premier league club this weekend. I've been asked not to say who with,

Sorry, Gazton but might you just not a teensy weensy bit be overegging your role in all this? :lol: #itkdelusionsofgrandeur

Â