Alan Hutton

Rich_D

has a reputation for liking a drink. He should fit with Dunne and Collins perfectly then.

:lol:

We just need an alcoholic left back now then surely, to complete the boozy back four.

Any thoughts? :P

has a reputation for liking a drink. He should fit with Dunne and Collins perfectly then.

We just need an alcoholic left back now then surely, to complete the boozy back four.

We can't afford 4 defenders.

We are going to be playing a 3-4-2 formation :D

We can't afford 4 defenders.

We are going to be playing a 3-4-2 formation :D

who has a reputation for liking a drink.

Despite all these claims that footballers are much healthier, I suspect most footballers have a liking for a drink. I ve even heard the odd manager likes the odd beverage as well.

At the end of the day if McLeish thinks he can get something out of Hutton then we have to give him the benefit of the doubt. We may not rate McLeish nor Hutton, but unfortunately these are the circumstances we find ourselves in.

Despite all these claims that footballers are much healthier, I suspect most footballers have a liking for a drink. I ve even heard the odd manager likes the odd beverage as well.

I'm sure they do, few beat their own dad's up when pissed and are classed as being 'regulars' at pubs.

At the end of the day if McLeish thinks he can get something out of Hutton then we have to give him the benefit of the doubt. We may not rate McLeish nor Hutton, but unfortunately these are the circumstances we find ourselves in.

True doesn't meam we have to like it though.

Personally I think its not a bad signing, but its not an exciting signing either.

This.

I think he's better than Luke Young but not really by much. I guess if Young wanted to go that much then we needed to replace him.

I'm sure they do, few beat their own dad's up when pissed and are classed as being 'regulars' at pubs.

I read that story, pretty strange one I must admit. Most of them beat up random punters or ex-girlfriends...

Â