Alan Hutton

Rich_D

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 21:06, TrentVilla said:

I thought chalk and cheese was our new full back combination!

We have Brie, and the other one goes to powder under pressure.

Surely Bree not starting was out of respect to a senior pro given another chance to keep his place, and not to start too many newbies in same game - but Bruce can have no qualms about starting Bree next game - if he doesn't then I think he needs his head examined.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Hutton being released this summer will almost be as satisfying as when we finally got rid of N'Zogbia. 

not really. zog was a word removed, hutton is just shit

5 minutes ago, mwj said:

True but I didn't  have to watch NZog every week as soon as Hutton goes I'll be as happy as I've ever been seeing a player go!!!'

Edited by dn1982

15 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

No threat to the opposition going forward and a liability at the back.

Terrible. People will call it knee jerk or scapegoat but the truth is he kills so many of our attacks and defensively he doesn't even track back properly. Awful.

He put in the tackle of the game against that Brentford winger last night.  Should've been done for pace but got back in and made the tackle.

He's somewhere in between shit and scapegoat for me.  Hasn't been our worst player in a game for a while but consistently gets slated on here after each game.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, mwj said:

Both are lamentable for different reasons. N'Zogbia was dreadful and a total waster, Hutton tries but is among the very worst I've ever seen in my lifetime supporting the club. You could put N'Zogbia in that bracket but his long spells of absence from the first team paper over that more than the continual shite Hutton serves up each week.

Did anybody else notice this during the game?

The ball goes out, Bruce gathers it and passes it to Hutton. Bruce clearly indicates to pass it to Hourihane, who is unmarked. Hutton then looks at Bruce, then throws it to I cant tell who, because that player was marked by two Brentford players, with the ball going straight to the Brentford player.

Questions raised are, is he deliberately ignoring the manager? Or, is he deliberately sabotaging us? Has Bruce lost his respect, maybe after Rossgategate? Or, is he that extremely poor a player he cant throw the ball to the obvious unmarked player despite being hinted to by the manager?

Since I have recorded the game, I could find the exact moment this happened, but the truth is I would rather pop rivet my knob to my knee than watch that shitshow again.

22 hours ago, bobzy said:

He put in the tackle of the game against that Brentford winger last night.  Should've been done for pace but got back in and made the tackle.

He's somewhere in between shit and scapegoat for me.  Hasn't been our worst player in a game for a while but consistently gets slated on here after each game.

Because 99.9% of the people on here don't go to the games

2 minutes ago, tismyk said:

Because 99.9% of the people on here don't go to the games

Not   many who go to games are fans of Hutton - yes he puts in the effort but if far too often caught out of position and his final ball when he does get forward is invariably poor.

• Like 1

Â