Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

It shouldn't matter whether it's an animal or a human being. You shouldn't reject something based just on appearance.

Of course you can.

If it's something you can choose.

Concerning pets if we all had that attitude then there would be no need for rescue centres as no-one would go to them.

Choice is there and i accept that but personally speaking if i was offered any animal with a deformity or one that someone had deemed 'unnatural looking' i certainly wouldn't reject it.

My own Siamese has a kink in it's tail which some might deem imperfect or unnatural or whatever but i took her anyway and wouldn't change her for another cat which some might deem acceptable on the basis of perfection.

Its a principle i'm happy to say that i've always stood by. 

My cat bought me a vole as a little gift today, barely a scratch on it, despite being dead.

Said cat didn't look too impressed when I threw it out of the window, but what do I want with a vole ffs?

my cat bought a mouse back once , still alive just rather sodden as the cat appeared to have been sucking on it for about an hour

dropped it in the living room for me and I spent a while chasing Jerry mouse around and around before deciding the mouse must have legged it back out the patio door

thought no more of it  ...

the house had a downstairs computer/study where Bart (cat) used to sleep ... about 4 days later Mrs H walks in , lets out  a scream as she comes face to face with Jerry Mouse very much alive and well and living and sleeping in the same room as the cat for the past 4 days  ... got one of those humane mouse traps and put some chocolate in it but used to come back every day to find an empty trap and no chocolate ...

eventually found the mouse living inside my PC , so took him out and released him back in the garden  ... but 7 days my cat shared that room with a mouse and did not a sodding thing

worlds most useless cat  ....

my cat bought a mouse back once , still alive just rather sodden as the cat appeared to have been sucking on it for about an hour

So not only do you look for weblinks on how to get my dog aroused,  now you are also into getting Mice aroused?  You are one sick individual

• Like 1

So not only do you look for weblinks on how to get my dog aroused,  now you are also into getting Mice aroused?  You are one sick individual

you forgot

"Have you ever considered a career in the Tory party " 

at the end of your sentence :)

• Like 2

Last October my girlfriend found a black and white kitten on a scrap yard (Gypsy land), which I kept and called him Scrappy. He was in a bad way. Ears full of mites, eyes were all crusty and he had worms. But he's all better now.

Last weekend I got a grey kitten from the Cat's Protection place in Hollywood to keep him company (which, my girlfriend talked me into, to be honest!)

They called him Edwin, and I've kept that name... as daft as it is.

• Like 1

Last October my girlfriend found a black and white kitten on a scrap yard (Gypsy land), which I kept and called him Scrappy. He was in a bad way. Ears full of mites, eyes were all crusty and he had worms. But he's all better now.

Last weekend I got a grey kitten from the Cat's Protection place in Hollywood to keep him company (which, my girlfriend talked me into, to be honest!)

They called him Edwin, and I've kept that name... as daft as it is.

Good on you mate. Edwin is a terrific name for a cat.

A cat I had previously ( about 10 years ago ) I saw her just sitting in the back yard with her paw on the tail of a field mouse.Once she realised that I had seen her with the mouse she lifted up her foot ( the one that was holding the mouse down ) and just started to lick her paw ?!

Â