Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

AlexandrosChris Alexandros Christako

@

@AlexandrosChris @MatKendrick Mat Ηι. Olympiacos gives 1.3 million euro in Makoun and 500 000 euros to Aston Villa for one year loan.

1 hour ago

probably rubbish but jst thought i would let you know

I actually thought petrov had a good game yesterday

So did I, for an hour then as usual, he disappeared.

Blimey, he should go on the stage if he can do tricks like that. :winkold:

That's bollocks anyway, imo.

Maybe it was Bannan coming on to add some energy to the midfield, but Petrov was still playing some very nice football with Bannan and Delph right to the end yesterday.

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish admits he may offload £6million flop Jean Makoun.

McLeish’s predecessor Gerard Houllier signed the Cameroon midfielder from Lyon in January.

But Makoun, 28, has started just seven League games and is yet to feature this season under McLeish.

Villa are prepared to let Makoun leave either on loan or permanently with Greek outfit Olympiakos interested.

Asked about Makoun exiting the club, McLeish admitted: “It’s possible but we wouldn’t let anybody go unless somebody came in.”

Villa have also made Luke Young, Carlos Cuellar and Habib Beye available as they earn £40,000-a-week and are in the final year of their contracts.

McLeish fancies Spurs’ right-back Alan Hutton and West Ham midfielder Scott Parker, but has warned Villa’s £80m wage bill is still too high.

The Mirror

He may well be off, he may well not be we will have to wait and see.

As for the article above, I'll say what I always say... its The Mirror so I will just ignore it especially as its so short of quotes.

The person who wrote the article @JamesNursey is answering Villa fans on Twitter if you want to his replies to them just search @JamesNursey

Asked about Makoun exiting the club, McLeish admitted: “It’s possible but we wouldn’t let anybody go unless somebody came in.”

eh im sure these were McLeish comments about 10 days ago when asked about new signings.

He may well be off, he may well not be we will have to wait and see.

As for the article above, I'll say what I always say... its The Mirror so I will just ignore it especially as its so short of quotes.

The person who wrote the article @JamesNursey is answering Villa fans on Twitter if you want to his replies to them just search @JamesNursey

Thanks although I will pass, I'm just not interested in what The Mirror report.

If Makouns departure would help pave the way for the signing of Scott Parker then I'm all for it!

More likely it would just be a means to lower our wage bill further kkr. :cry: I cannot see us spending the money we would need to spend to bring in Parker and meet his wage demands even if he was prepared to move those long 100 miles up North to Villa Park.

Makoun looked very good at first but seems to have been frozen out by our previous manager and now by our new one. I wonder why? :detect:

i've not got a clue why he's not getting game time. And wages, can't see him being on more than 35k-40k

My thoughts exactly Coops. I had thought with a pre season he would be ready to hit the ground running but he seems as likely to get a game as Ireland now for some reason. As far as the wages go it feels like even 40k would be too much for us to be paying to someone we now see as a bench warmer for some reason and I like yourself am looking for that reason.

Â