• Downing
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bannan (for Reo-Coker 71)
    • Delfouneso (for Carew 71)

If we had a really clinical striker, we'd have done that lot comfortably. Happy with the draw to be honest.

Agreed. A draw means with out of the bottom 3, and for that I'm very happy. It was a derby, we were under a lot of pressure, but GH has to see that we are desperare for a goalscorer.

Friedel 6 - would have been 7 until his "challenge" v Zigic

Walker 7

Dunne 6 - still looks a liability

Collins 6

Clark 7 would rather have him at LB than warnock, improved after Bentley started lively in 1st half hour

Downing 6

Petrov 5 - square ball, square ball, square ball

Reo-Coker 6

Albrighton 6 going forward great, at times a liability defending

Gabby - 6

Carew - 5 sadly we need a new striker and fast

Bannan - 5 so so

Delfouenso- 6 very good substitute performance

We would be taking three points from games like this if we could get a decent striker in. it's so obvious that we need this deperately.

We were by far the better team and they look more likeley to go down than we do.

Can i just say how much i loathe sky and its furiously masterbating over 'king kenny'!!!

are they still doing it mate? I swtiched it off once the game was over, pathetic really that they do this.

Yup, just had a montage of his greatest accomplishments on :x

I would give everyone a 6 except for Collins (for the goal), Walker and Albrighton (all our best moves came from that right flank) get 7.

Sorry forgot Petrov and Carew where disappointing they get 5. Carew tried hard which is an improvement.

Delfouneso should definitely have started ahead of Carew the boy is becoming a man and deserves a run of games.

Sorry Carew, but you can get going now if you like.

Downing should have buried his chance, Fonz was really unlucky for that not to go in "great fingertip save from the keep really"....We were unlucky today, but so were they.

Glad we came away with a point as to get nothing out of that game would have been real bad for us.

Centre of Mid just ain't doing it for me, I thought Petrov should have gone off, but Reo was maybe tired he was all over the place, but always second to the ball.

Gabby worked hard in the first half, but faded in the second.

Overall I think a point was about right, but we didn't look great.

good performances all round for me. Though Carew was effective and dangerous despite not playing for a while. Good to see him putting effort in and chasing down defenders.

Still think we'd be a stronger side with Warnock, Clark is really growing on me though not a left back.

Great character to come back and we looked much more solid at the back.

Thanks Agent Ridgewell.

Good match, decent performance. We certainly gave it a lot of effort.

Collins and Dunne are still all over the shop though and it's causing us major problems. Their distribution from the back is embarrassing it's like watching a pair of comedy clowns at times.

Also our midfielders namely Albrighton track back to aggressively we could have easily have conceded yet another penalty due to this!

I've never been a fan of Carew but didn't think he was that bad today by his standards , at least he wasn't lazy. Gabby was anonymous apart from his shocking schoolboy miss.

Albrighton/Reo/Walker all played well.

Showed more fight today, but it wasn't great on the whole. Should've won, but brainless play let us down. We looked OK against a poor side. Should've played Gabby instead of Carew. Decent result though.

Friedel 7/10

Clark 6/10

Collins 5/10

Dunne 7/10

Walker 7/10

Gabby 6/10

NRC 6/10

Petrov 5/10

Albrighton 5/10

Downing 6/10

Carew 5/10

Bannan 4/10