• Reo-Coker
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bannan (for Reo-Coker 71)
    • Delfouneso (for Carew 71)

Downing - awful - total pussy

Carew - awful - dont wanna see him play again tbh

Petrov - awful - completely anonymous

Senior players let us down. starting formation very questionable. Like to see Fonz and Gab starting up front, '4 4 **** 2'

Sums it up pretty well.

I thought Petrov and NRC didn't ran enough behind their back four. You have too give the wingers some option. And Downing has totally lost form, or he does not work at all in GH's new tactics. Woeful som play 4-5-1 when you clearly have a better team than them.

Good game of football. Once again thanks again Agent ridgewell for your outstanding contribution to Aston villa!! God what a shit atmosphere from the oily ones and even with their embarrassing ticket deal they still couldn't sell out, humiliating!

Didn't think Clark was good st left back today and I think Collins and dune were very clumsy at times which is expected considering our morale.

Fidnt thin

The inside story always seems to be that Delfouneso "doesn't have the hunger" to make it, but he always seems to be like singularly, rabidly obsessed with getting the ball into the net whenever he comes on for a cameo, it's weird

A good game, plenty of chances at both ends, think we shaded it though. Would of been a good advert for the second city if there weren't so many empty seats.

SHA fans are a joke.

I laughed when I saw their attendance figures at 22,000.

I don't know the capacity at saint andrews, but for a derby it is pretty pissweak.

Is it me or did we actually defend quite well?

Their goal was more than lucky if you ask me, a shit free kick double deflation goal.

We hit the woodwork a few times too which was unlucky.

Yes definitely a lot better. Lucky **** we should have won that game really. Point is better than nothing I guess.

I thought Carew sprung in to life for about 20 mins just after half time until he was subbed. Good game anyway which we probably should have won for being more positive. I thought Clark, Walker & Albrighton were immense for us.

Out of the bottom 3 now - gotta be good.

I thought Carew did alright just the crossing was shocking.

in the 1st half he was misjudging headers when he was unmarked, the only time he played well was in the 5 minutes when he saw the fonz warming up, terrible performance IMO

downing bottled it bigtime, petrov didnt turn up at all and bannan was just as bad

the positives, despite his miss gabby looked alot better, despite the hype around bentley (who i take it won MOTM after he added the 4th roll onto his dive) i thought clark did well again warnock would have been slaughtered, walker looked good and despite his misjudgement at the end that was as good a save as you'll see from freidel

fonz has to start next game IMO

Albrighton needs to stop putting in silly challenges around the box, he has been guilty of it a good few times this season. He was good again gooing forward and put an a lovely weighted ball when Ridgewell cleared off tthe line.

22k is that all even with the desk? That is truly humiliating. I think walker looks very good going forward defensively he is not good. Makes too many rash runs at times. Looks like a Glen Johnson type.

Thought gabby was our motm worked very hard.

Â