Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Well the PC version is under £30 pre-order ofc. I can't actually find the limited edition to pre-order at the moment though. It's just Skyrim or the Collector's Editon for £130. Unless it's one of those where the 'limited edition' is just the equivilant of a first pressing, ie. pre-order it now and you get the 'limited edition'

£29.86 with fabric map.

Not the collectors edition.

www.shopto.net - my copy arrives on the day of release, which is pretty nifty

Oh right. Sorry my bad. I thought the one with the fabric map was the limited edition and the one with the statue was the collectors edition.

The one with the fabric map was the one i wanted anyway. For 30 quid you cant go wrong. Noice :thumb:

DON'T preorder from Game. Already loads of forums clogging up this issue. Amazon haven't clarified properly either. You really have to contact the seller...

You don't need a cloth map you'll be fine with the paper one

Actually, scrap that, you'll be more than fine with the in-game one

Unless you want to to pin the cloth one on your wall or wrap it round your winkle and have a wank with it

Both perfectly viable options btw, as I am that excited for this game aswell

You don't need a cloth map you'll be fine with the paper one

Actually, scrap that, you'll be more than fine with the in-game one

Unless you want to to pin the cloth one on your wall or wrap it round your winkle and have a sail on the mayonnaise sea with it

Both perfectly viable options btw, as I am that excited for this game aswell

A good idea.

Sadly I'm already in enough trouble with the missus trying to use the old NES robot trying to insert a butt plug.

On topic, great looking game but may wait for a GOTY edition as I still have Fallout 3, Fallout: NV and Oblivion to finish first.

Plus it is likely to be riddled with bugs for the first few months.

Â