Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Hmm don't know whats going on but I can't complete the elder knowledge mission, get as far as some outdoor place (where you can collect nimroot) past the dwarven bits but then the target just moves to a really random place miles away in the world map, but if I come out of my current zone then the icon comes back to where I'm meant to be. Ive tried it a few times but same story. Time to give up I think, was looking forward to completing it having put nearly 200 hours into it!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I fixed my PS3 last week. I opened it up, vacuumed all the dust out and found a pin blocking the CD so first thing I did was test it by putting Skyrim in, sure enough it works now. News gets better - Theres a new patch which has fixed my problem ^

Spent all last week on Skyrim trying to platinum it (rather than play on my new ps4!) just 3 trophy's away now :)

I'm about 35 hours in to a new play through. I've gone female Nord one handed tank this time round. Its amazing the amount of content I missed in my first 100hour playthrough without going near the DLC missions.

I'm only 1/3 through the main quest line and have finished the Comapanions and am currently tooling around doing Daedric Quests and helping out randoms I meet from place to place.

Still playing it myself on PC, incredible game. Level 36 and have just finished the main quests again.

I've only really used Destruction when fighting but it's still only on 53! There must be a quicker way?!

I'm about 35 hours in to a new play through. I've gone female Nord one handed tank this time round. Its amazing the amount of content I missed in my first 100hour playthrough without going near the DLC missions.

I'm only 1/3 through the main quest line and have finished the Comapanions and am currently tooling around doing Daedric Quests and helping out randoms I meet from place to place.

Still playing it myself on PC, incredible game. Level 36 and have just finished the main quests again.

I've only really used Destruction when fighting but it's still only on 53! There must be a quicker way?!

Depends on which spells youre using....the more powerful the spell the quicker you'll level. (I think)

I started playing this again a few weeks ago, but only played it a few times.

I like the fact that I can just pick it up whenever I want, quickly get back into it (and lost in the game again) and have a good play for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Legendary Edition for £5 http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605600/productID.291119900/The_Elder_Scrolls_V%3A_Skyrim%C2%AE_Legendary_Edition.html

Even if you played it on the 360/PS3, you should buy it because it looks and plays 100 times better on a decent PC

I went the other way. Got it on my pretty bog standard laptop and hdmi'd it to the telly. So nice looking. Wanted to get the legendary version though, so bought it for the xbox 360. It's like playing skyrim through porridge by comparison.

Â