SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

A foward three of Downing, N'zogbia and bent would excite me !!!

I feel the current forward 3 of Downing, Young and Bent is better than that 3. N'Zogbia worth a gamble, do feel he is a step down from Young though.

I was going to put it then thought people might just think it was stupid!! Knew you would pick up on it anyway Gaz. ZOg, shouldn't cost more than £10m purely for the fact they have already accepted that much before and he only has 1 year left.

Isn't he going into the final year of his contract?

Isn't Ash but we still want £15m+ and some speculate on £20m+. The Zog is a better player this season from what I have seen and I think he would make us a better team.

I think he has more variation to his game and can single handedly cause more havoc.... not sure about his attitude or application.... but do fancy the signing.

i have always said n zog would be a perfect replacement for young. go for him !!

I agree with this 100% too. IF we get rid of Young, this is our replacement.

Any other possible replacements for Ash?

Kranjcar?

A foward three of Downing, N'zogbia and bent would excite me !!!

I feel the current forward 3 of Downing, Young and Bent is better than that 3. N'Zogbia worth a gamble, do feel he is a step down from Young though.

the current front 3 is only better if young plays well, which he doesnt do too often

Yes please, if Young goes or even if he stays I personally think N'zogbia is a great player, those questioning his attitude seem to have overlooked the fact that he always gives it 100% on the pitch even if he is mouthy off it.

Very creative player who scores a good number of goals, take him in a heartbeat.

He would be high on my wish list for the summer but sadly I think he could also be on the list for the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs.

I bet Small Heath wish they had given him that extra £10k a week back in January. :D

Am I the only one who doesnt want to see him at our club, a young mk2 tbh!

If he was I'd snatch their hands off. I'm not entirely convinced by him personally but I'd take a punt if the money was right.

agreed entirely

Forget his so called attitude, he puts the graft in for Wigan at least that shows he cares. He could easily coast there an move on when they go down but he didnt he dug in, performed and almost single handedly saved them

Disagree. I thought the same until I saw him play a bit more recently - especially against us a couple of games back. If anything, he's greedy. Still want him top of our transfer list this Summer though!

Forget his so called attitude, he puts the graft in for Wigan at least that shows he cares. He could easily coast there an move on when they go down but he didnt he dug in, performed and almost single handedly saved them

this is a good point i think

Disagree. I thought the same until I saw him play a bit more recently - especially against us a couple of games back. If anything, he's greedy. Still want him top of our transfer list this Summer though!

Me too.

He IS a greedy player, but he also plays with huge confidence in his ability and can deliver the goods. As for attitude, do we want players with some hunger for winning games or some lightweight journeymen who turn up for their 30k a week and not much else?