The Dark Knight Rises - Spoilers marked please!

Chindie

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still unsure about Bane, but i'm sure it'll be grand.

Pity there was no Anne Hathaway in the teaser trailer though.

She in it? God, how will I ever be able to watch it. :(

Not a fan? She's absolutely stunning and she's a very good actress (see Rachel Getting Married for proof of this).

Still unsure about Bane, but i'm sure it'll be grand.

Pity there was no Anne Hathaway in the teaser trailer though.

She in it? God, how will I ever be able to watch it. :(

Not a fan? She's absolutely stunning and she's a very good actress (see Rachel Getting Married for proof of this).

Not a fan at all. I think she's rubbish and looks weird. Would never hit it in a million years to be honest, but hopefully she'll surprise me and will be well. :)

I'm getting worried now, cant believe Nolan would mess it up but i'm struggling to see how bane and catwoman are going to fit in, the photos dont look good

didnt everyone get worried when they heard that heath ledger was playing the joker?

look how that turned out.

I tells ye, dont worry

Still confident it'll be a great film, but must say I'm not too impressed by Bane and Catwoman. Think they both look pretty dumb.

but I'd have probably said the same about the joker, and that turned out brilliantly.

Doesn't really matter what they look like to be honest.

Pretty much what Stevo said. I'm still looking forward to it, but the images so far don't look all that great. Still, after the first two films, I'm expecting this one to be very good too. I just hope it isn't a huge disappointment!

the only thing is as stevo says the joker would have looked pretty stupid, and with a photo taken out of context like that its always going to look bad. question is why release a photo that looks that bad? that's the worrying thing the quality control is slipping, the joker reveal was first class, this aint

**edit just realised my avatar is back in fashion! only took like 3 years but i hung in there

tumblrlph8nlbblo1qiy7ac.jpg

YES.

I do expect this to be the weakest of Nolan's Batman films, if I'm honest. I just don't see Bane carrying the weight, and even if it, as I expect, becomes a film far more about Batman than TDK, I don't see it being the revelation that Batman Begins was either. Hope I'm wrong though, and I'm sure that on release it'll see beat out a lot of the shit that gets released these days. Anywho...

More spoilerific revelations, I did wonder when

might turn up in Nolans universe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rWw9Ls6vZg.

Â